Aching Dreams series - Hentaicook

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
If anyone manages to get Aching Dreams 2 working again, send a brother a message! :)
Aching Dreams 2 seems to be working on gamcore website (just search gamcore aching dreams 2 on google, it's the first link). You might need to download and use their gamcore browser though as most browsers don't support flash now. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to save/load correctly. At least I can't figure out how to get it to save/load at all, I can't find a save button anywhere and passing time doesn't seem to autosave.

I can confirm that it isn't just the demo version. It seems to be the full version of the game but I can't be sure that some random scene doesn't work or something. If anybody can figure out a way to get this to save and load correctly help me out please.

Edit: It seems there is deliberately no way to save. However the scenes you find do seem to be saved on gamcore browser.

Last edited:

kudamech

Mar 31, 2019
Hey guys, i foud a forum which guides you on how to run Aching Dreams 1, 2, and 3

https://f95zone.to/threads/flashban...f-nsfw-flash-games-and-animations-beta.37505/

just search it in the forum and follow its steps, it works fine but some of the sex scenes doesn't seem to be displaying because it was animated i believe, hope someone can solve this issue.
Ok I have an update for everyone on Aching Dreams 2.
First can anyone confirm that using Flashbang works with the AD2 game, but it doesn't show the sex scenes?
Second does anyone else have copies of the sex scene .swf files?
I figured out a way to unlock all scenes and show the animations.

Last edited:

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
After working on Gamcore browser some more I have figured out how to get Aching Dreams 3 working and get all scenes immediately on Windows 10. Download Gamcore browser and run Aching Dreams 3 until you finish the tutorial stuff and get to go to your bunk.

You then need to find this local object. Gamcore browser is a version of Brave browser (which I have never heard of until today lol) and it stoers its local flash objects in AppData\Roaming\Gamcore\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[Random Letters and Numbers]\fgn.cdn.serverable.com\

Navigate to that folder, for the [Random Letters and Numbers] there will be just 1 folder in #SharedObjects. I'm not sure if that folder is different for everybody or not but it shouldn't matter. In the fgn.cdn.serverable.com folder there will be 1 folder for each game you played on Gamcore browser I guess. You can tell which game is which by the date modified. Inside that folder is the save file called 00000001.sol

To modify this file you can use the online save editor at saveeditonline (just search that in google)

Set everything with the Unlocked term in it to 1. That will unlock all scenes and all storylines which you cannot unlock via the store because the store servers are long dead.

Reactions: Jakmaster1204

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
After working on Gamcore browser some more I have figured out how to get Aching Dreams 3 working and get all scenes immediately on Windows 10. Download Gamcore browser and run Aching Dreams 3 until you finish the tutorial stuff and get to go to your bunk.

You then need to find this local object. Gamcore browser is a version of Brave browser (which I have never heard of until today lol) and it stoers its local flash objects in AppData\Roaming\Gamcore\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\[Random Letters and Numbers]\fgn.cdn.serverable.com\

Navigate to that folder, for the [Random Letters and Numbers] there will be just 1 folder in #SharedObjects. I'm not sure if that folder is different for everybody or not but it shouldn't matter. In the fgn.cdn.serverable.com folder there will be 1 folder for each game you played on Gamcore browser I guess. You can tell which game is which by the date modified. Inside that folder is the save file called 00000001.sol

To modify this file you can use the online save editor at saveeditonline (just search that in google)

Set everything with the Unlocked term in it to 1. That will unlock all scenes and all storylines which you cannot unlock via the store because the store servers are long dead.
We in business!

God, it feels so good to play these again. Looking at the names in the files while modding it, it seems the guy who made these games, originally planned on having threesome scenes with Larissa & Zoe, Elaine & Terra, as well as Veronica & Isabel. I know for a fact that the first two were worked on to some extent, since I followed his blog, back when he used to regularly update it, and he posted images of a WIP for them.

He really should remaster these games with everything that was originally planned; Aching Dreams 2 has a sixth partner that never made it past the hentai scenes, as well as a threesome scene with Carmen & Jeanne, both of which he uploaded, after the 2nd game came out. But those unfortunately seem to be lost to the sands of time.

Would really help hype up Aching Dreams 4.

Reactions: qp39dmzxfg243

kudamech

Mar 31, 2019
We in business!

God, it feels so good to play these again. Looking at the names in the files while modding it, it seems the guy who made these games, originally planned on having threesome scenes with Larissa & Zoe, Elaine & Terra, as well as Veronica & Isabel. I know for a fact that the first two were worked on to some extent, since I followed his blog, back when he used to regularly update it, and he posted images of a WIP for them.

He really should remaster these games with everything that was originally planned; Aching Dreams 2 has a sixth partner that never made it past the hentai scenes, as well as a threesome scene with Carmen & Jeanne, both of which he uploaded, after the 2nd game came out. But those unfortunately seem to be lost to the sands of time.

Would really help hype up Aching Dreams 4.
Actually, I have the threesome scene from Aching Dreams 2. Tested it out and works locally (since he released it for free and separate to the game), and I have most of the animations. For some reason I didn't download Jeanne's titjob animations.

I also have the sixth character, Catherine's animations but I can't find the swf that would play her storyline (or whatever it is he made for her)

Reactions: qp39dmzxfg243

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
Actually, I have the threesome scene from Aching Dreams 2. Tested it out and works locally (since he released it for free and separate to the game), and I have most of the animations. For some reason I didn't download Jeanne's titjob animations.

I also have the sixth character, Catherine's animations but I can't find the swf that would play her storyline (or whatever it is he made for her)
Details are kind of fuzzy after so long, but I think he said Catherine's storyline was scrapped, due to memory limitations and not being able to come up with a full story for her at the time, or something like that. So he just ended up releasing the animations.

If you do in fact got all the hentai scenes, uploading them would really be appreciated. =)

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
Details are kind of fuzzy after so long, but I think he said Catherine's storyline was scrapped, due to memory limitations and not being able to come up with a full story for her at the time, or something like that. So he just ended up releasing the animations.
Huh interesting, I followed this blog casually way back when and even backed his Kickstarter for Aching Dreams 3, although I never did play it because I forgot and assumed I could always do it later. I didn't read his blog all the time though so I had no idea there were post publication updates for Aching Dreams 2.

Apparently there was more cut content, during the Sienna quest line you were supposed to be able to pick to betray Sienna and help Teresa take over Sienna's body. But that was removed and all that remains is a scene (Sienna 2) which has Teresa instead. There's also a choice in the last Sienna mission to help Teresa I think but you can't actually choose it, it was probably left in by mistake.

Also yeah if you have any extra content uploading them would be appreciated.

kudamech

Mar 31, 2019
All Aching Dreams 2 animations I have:
Carmen/Jeanne threesome DLC swf:

I was able to run the DLC swf locally and added the animations in a subfolder called "movie". Also found a workaround to get a 100% unlock.

Mr.Tektite

Jan 1, 2022
Wonder if the second game could be ported in some way to a modern game engine to be played. using like godot or renpy or something so that it can just be booted up easily without stress or pain of using a website or work arounds to get stuff working.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Games may be dead, but at least the dude isn't. He made a another blog to detail another game hes making.

Hasn't been updated in a good year tho lol
Yeah I wouldn't trust anything Hentaicook says lmao, unless I guess you already back people like Darkcookie and don't care about lies being told to you. The dude promised offline versions of 2 and 3 the moment you bought them and vanished soon after.

He actually had an aching dreams blogspot. The only reason he'd need to make a new one imo is because he was being called out on his last one. He lied to his customers and his producers about AD3 particularly and took a ton of flak from everyone.

(I just realized it's the same account as the one he used with the ad3 blogspot...)

That also connected to his website that he abandoned

The reason updates are very slow is because he burned bridges with the producers who helped with AD2 and 3 and he's only got himself now.

He finally made an update saying he's using AI lmao. Makes alot of sense, the guy was lazy in a lot of ways

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
Yeah I wouldn't trust anything Hentaicook says lmao, unless I guess you already back people like Darkcookie and don't care about lies being told to you. The dude promised offline versions of 2 and 3 the moment you bought them and vanished soon after.

He actually had an aching dreams blogspot. The only reason he'd need to make a new one imo is because he was being called out on his last one. He lied to his customers and his producers about AD3 particularly and took a ton of flak from everyone.

(I just realized it's the same account as the one he used with the ad3 blogspot...)

That also connected to his website that he abandoned

The reason updates are very slow is because he burned bridges with the producers who helped with AD2 and 3 and he's only got himself now.

He finally made an update saying he's using AI lmao. Makes alot of sense, the guy was lazy in a lot of ways
Hate to say it, but you're right. Bought both AD2 & AD3 back when you could, only to lose access to them once the site he had them hosted on shut down in 201(7?). To having to use another site that pirated them, before Adobe Flash was axed in 2020. To FINALLY being able to play them again in 2024, thanks to the Gamcore browser; again, via piracy.

Even if AD4 does come out, who's to say it won't suffer a similar fate? Hentaicook needs to at bare minimum issue an apology for his mishandling of the previous games, and re-release them with offline versions, as an expression of good faith, before convincing people to spend money on AD4.