Aching Dreams series - Hentaicook

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
Games may be dead, but at least the dude isn't. He made a another blog to detail another game hes making.

Hasn't been updated in a good year tho lol
So the guy recently made some more updates on his drawings. Could anyone get into contact with him, and see if he can re-release his games?

Jakmaster1204

Jun 17, 2019
I commented on his most recent post in the blog. Hopefully I get a response soon.
Funny timing. I was just playing the second game again, a few hours ago, on an old Adobe Flash Player. Unfortunately, the Hentai scenes wouldn't load properly, giving me just a black screen. Couldn't even get the 3rd game to work after the intro. Would be amazing if he were to get back soon with offline versions.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Funny timing. I was just playing the second game again, a few hours ago, on an old Adobe Flash Player. Unfortunately, the Hentai scenes wouldn't load properly, giving me just a black screen. Couldn't even get the 3rd game to work after the intro. Would be amazing if he were to get back soon with offline versions.
The response I got was a simple "No", so that's a shame.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
The response I got was a simple "No", so that's a shame.
maybe he got into ownership dispute with that platform he used to monetize the game? What was it called, Andrograde coins?
Or it's the lost source code. It's been wasteland out there before the github

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
What a shame, I remember playing the demos many moons ago.

Grinch1127

Nov 6, 2023
try gamecore, their browser has been letting me play all three with no issues. though I also downloaded an earlier version of flash from a reddit thread, not sure if that played a roll.

• Red Heart
Reactions: perkoperv123

perkoperv123

Apr 21, 2018
try gamecore, their browser has been letting me play all three with no issues. though I also downloaded an earlier version of flash from a reddit thread, not sure if that played a roll.
You're a savior!

I'm still having issues with AD3; it doesn't work in-browser via Ruffle, sound doesn't work in the Gamcore browser, and it spits out Error #2032 and refuses to load when run offline as an SWF. AD2 doesn't work at all offline; I can't progress past the first intro screen, and skipping the intro jumps straight to "Game Over! The Doom Castle has destroyed the town".

At least we have something to go on instead of this stuff being lost in the fucking internet void forever.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Also having the same issue with the AD2 swf file. The "next" button doesn't work once I start the game, but I can still use the seekbar and look at some of the H scenes.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
What exactly do you mean when you say this? Are you saying that you are able to play Aching Dreams 2, with all the content unlocked, with no issues?

If so, please explain anything that might help the rest of us. I purchased and played this game years ago and would love to go through it again!!

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Miss these games, didn’t know about 3, gona try that link up there and see if I can play through them again

Stegar

Nov 17, 2022
Hi all if you'd like I don't know if it will help but I have aching dreams the first one. I have uploaded the swf file. I will try to find the other 2 games and send them to you. Both don't work for me from some reason probably a bad player. -----Update found another version so I uploaded it too. Still having trouble playing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incombat

Stegar

Nov 17, 2022
Here is Aching dreams 2 . Have the full file but it doesn't work correctly when played locally for some reason.

Stegar

Nov 17, 2022
Here is Aching dreams 3 . Have the full file but it doesn't work correctly when played locally for some reason.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
considering the size, 2nd is probably only a demo(one heroine route), and 3rd is basically a client only that won't work without a server

Stegar

Nov 17, 2022
I can confirm that these swf will attempt to connect online to a website. So be careful

Stegar

Nov 17, 2022
considering the size, 2nd is probably only a demo(one heroine route), and 3rd is basically a client only that won't work without a server
I Think that these files contain the whole game as I checked and there is alot of content to be a demo. The problem is to find a proper player which can play these files without glitching (I'm usinge Adobe Flash 11 and it is not working properly). Aching dreams 3 attempts to connect online to verify the purchase but everything is in the game. So if someone knows how to edit swf files he can repair the games by bypassing these checks.