menny

May 28, 2017
I've got the same problem, got all the BDSM outfit but can't get Zesthara to recognise it :(
hate to say but you may have to just start a new save as when that happened to me, a new start was the only thing that fixed it for me

Ruopa

Mar 4, 2018
Any updates? Pretty please? Quest with the BDSM outfit is broken, btw, and the new game can't fix it for me

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Well looking at the patreon the creator seems to have gotten distracted with a side project in the form of a character creator so they disappeared for a bit. They say it will help them with characters in the future so I can assume it's not dead but just slowed down

Foxe

Aug 6, 2017
Seriously though. Blue balled so hard with this bug... There's no way to progress even with the full BDSM outfit. Sexy af, but needs to be fixed.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisition!
...or AoA 0.14 released.

Fixed few bugs and some text corrections. Thanks to Norogodod for this. And scene selector now is in the public build too.

I take this opportunity to say that the development of the game is not abandoned. Sooner or later I will complete it.
AoA is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes. So many that it's easier to redo the game than fix them all.

Now I mainly work on charCreationProject. In it, I managed to realize what I was not ready for in AOA. So check out this page: what if you like it? CCP is much more difficult technically, but it also opens up many more possibilities. With your support, I hope to turn it into a really great game.

Thanks everyone and enjoy ^_^

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: 9inchz

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Done.

A lot of chances :)
It’s just that I haven’t yet made the option of editing an active partner. Very soon she will appear.

What for? The one that already exists is relevant.
Hi I'm having trouble with the magic book which says that i would get 2 spells i read first page but it's not letting me acquire the spells which is suppose to be in the book

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I need help as I had try to destroy the barrier I must go back to the library with the spell book where a succubus comes out and have fun with you. After that I can't use the library cause it is closed and after the genie is in one of the cell and I have buy the crystals I can't use the "anal" fetish from the dark elf to continue the story so pls need help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote