4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Damn, when I saw your amazing renders and fan arts I was looking forward to see more. And now, you have your own VN. Anyway, my best wishes with your project.

One question. Regarding the corruption... Will it be optional/avoidable? That is, to go solely and exclusively for romance?

Thanks in advance. I'm sure this VN will be a total visual delight.
Corruption for main LIs would be totally optional. It'd be up to you to corrupt them or romance them.

Last edited:

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
Awesome start. The renders are simply gorgeous and the characters look amazing. The writing is very solid also and the story looks promising. I have only one gripe with it so far and that's that the mom looks way too young. She looks younger than the mc

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Visuals - Crystal clear
Story (concept) - Very Interesting
Characters - Beautifully Made, Good variety
Writing - So Far So Good
Has Lewis as a preset name and thats my surname - Awesome lol

Good luck and hope the quality persists this could be a pinkcake fame chaser if done right.. and it doesnt fall into lewd over story

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Oh well... It looked really great for my taste at first but the moment I saw the mom character I pretty much lost most of my interest.
She looks like she is 25 at most and her skin in general looks a bit off imho especially compared to Paris whose skin looks really really good.
It seems to be pretty hard to make a Milf character to actually look like a Milf considering that this is not the only game with a way too young looking Milf.
And the MCs skin also is not even close to Paris in quality, it looks like there is some yellow in it which makes it look odd imho.

Edit: I've looked at this specific picture for a bit now and the MC just looks like he has a mild form of Jaundice
Edit2: Lyam's skin looks good but the subsurface scattering on his nose, ears and fingers seems a bit too much imho.
Edit3: Little bit of a same face issue with Paris and Tiffany and the similar hairstyle doesn't help imho.
And a very big same face issue and probably also a same body issue with Lynn and Portia and that they use the exact same hair asset doesn't help.
Looks like it's the exact same base model just minimally changed between the two.
Portia got the better skin though.
Edit4: And here I thought Paris and Tiffany have a same face issue but now I've met Ella: Very similar face compared to Paris and same hair asset is being used.

Last edited:

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Not really typo but bri-ish english sounds so weird to read. It generally sounds more natural to not abbreviate have when it is a transitive verb. Possession is one example where I've sounds weird too, like "I've a car" or "I've two phones". There's also a bunch of things about past tense too but idk how to explain that.

"So I've to ask, are you over the age of 18?." sounds more like slang instead of "So I have to ask, are you over the age of 18?".

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes