VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Acquainted [Ch. 1 v0.1.0] [Yuno Gasai]

1. 5.00 star(s)

yossa999

Wow, such a quality of graphics from the start. Whatever kind of VN you like, you surely will enjoy this eyecandy. There are plenty of very likeable female characters, nice dialogs, and relaxing background music. The plot is interesting and intriguing too, some twists are surely recognizable but it feels like your favourite meal, but differently cooked . So this game definitely goes to my favs, great job!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AnonPerv

I saw this game on the Latest Updates tab and saw it had a perfect 5 stars score, then saw that the upload date was that very same day just a few hours ago, then I saw that it already had 10 reviews; all of this made me think: "Well this seems like some foul play on action" Read some of the reviews and decided to try it.
    There was no foul play, the game is just that good. It feels professionally made, the intro story is compelling so far, the character design is interesting, the animations are short but smooth, the background music is carefully selected (no bullshit with monotone-bottom-of-the-barrel copyright-free-10-seconds-loop song that plays on every situation whatever the ambience or mood is), the renders are gorgeous and detailed, even the fucking tittle screen is eye catching and well arranged beyond the typically bland "just a list of options at the side on the screen in whatever font".
    My ADHD monkey brain was so impressed that it had the determination and focus enough to spend 15 minutes searching how do you make a review on this site.
    So yeah, basically, is so good you would think they are cheating.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

John_Whick

Love the art! It's really really good. The story started off good as well. Also apparently it has the smoking fetish. Not many games have that. It all depends now on the frequency of updates. 5 stars from me so far .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mrsplashman

this is the best body of work ive seen in a while ive played just about everything and it has everything you need collage setting beautiful renders and all girls unique keep up the great ass work cant wait for the next chapter
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xanonxmousx

I can not say enough good things about this. WOW. First release?! This looks like a winner already. Excellent quality. Excellent animations. Excellent writing/grammar. I really hope this continues. I can't wait to see where the story goes! I will support on Patreon. Keep it up!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

WorldTreeGames

The renders and models for the characters on this game are amazing. Currently only one episode, but I cannot wait to see where the story goes with this one. The only negative portion of the game, imo, is the setting being college. There is a lot of quality college themed AVN already just wish the setting was as unique as the models/renders.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

whatisthisidk

Very short for now, as to be expected of a 0.1 version.
    However it is filled with absolute quality from the menus to the animations.

5/5 Hotness
    5/5 Renders
    5/5 Girls
    Story is too early to tell but the writing itself has been good so far.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Very strong start. The renders are great, the girls are unique and lovely, environments are nice as well and the animations are very well done. The plot though is also setting itself up to be very interesting, there is a mystery presenting itself and I cant wait for future updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Thenewguy129

Very good rendering. Love the variety in the the appearances of the characters and including different types of scaring as well. Definitely adds some flare to this and make your game stand out more from others. Look forward to seeing the upcoming progress
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Znoose

Just wow, for a first release the renders and animations are incredible, can't wait for more content!
    Sadly it was short but its the introduction so we can't complain, all in all big up Dev hoping for fast updates!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are very good and the story is still a mystery because still didnt start (its an introduction). There is some choices but its almost a yes/no choices and hope in the future we can see more choices with impact on the story and on the relations with the girls,hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3), hope choosing certain choices have consequences for the story and the girls,when we can select where to go we shouldnt be able to go all the places (like that makes the choice with more impact), dont make all girls slutty (make that we need to build a relation with them). The game has potential but hope the dev doesnt loose what he wants to make with the story and the paths with the girls and hope the dev hears the feedback.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

incog44

I honestly can't believe that this is the first game this developer has worked on. Unless I'm missing something. The renders and animations are top notch and rival even the best of VN's. There isn't a single bad thing to say about this game, except I CANNOT wait until the next release! You've got a new Patron. Keep up the good work, it's unbelievable.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

skrusher

Where is the 10-star button when you need it?!

Yuno has created some of the most beautiful and hottest girls out there and put them together in an amazing game that already starts as one of the best newcomers of the year.

The game is just beginning so it's hard to give an opinion on the story, but I can say it's going in an interesting direction.

The UI could be a bit more refined to be on the same level as the art. A little more music would be great.

The only thing I missed is the lesbian tag. With so many girls, won't we have any action between them?

Now, the question is...Will one of the best artists now also be one of the best devs? I hope so.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

cryptoninja

Do not miss this one. Great story, with family, friends and new acquaintances to get to know. College based game with family tie in. Beautiful models, really topnotch and alluring. Graphics and animations are outstanding. Top tier work here. Please support this dev if you can. This work is well worth it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Zirael Q

So, finished the initial release and I can say it's fairly good. Renders are gorgeous and models are gorgeous. There are many girls in the game and all of them are beauties, also they all are distinctive. Message notifications are cool as well, very smooth, considering that's just 0.1 release makes it more impressive. Animations are very good too, for 0.1 even more.

I can only say I was expecting to play it a bit longer but hey, it's the first release. There're two things that caught my eye,

first, the game's exe has it's own logo, thinking about this and taking the time to make it so shows many things, no idea how long it takes to change the game logo but seeing a generic Ren'Py symbol/logo(whatever) is kinda disheartening.

second, there's a little choice in the receptionist part. While deciding which to try first, saw the focus keep shifting between Mei and the receptionist. That's a very cool detail to add and again, this shows only good things too. I liked it a lot.

So in short, a very promising start but was kinda short. Which means I'm looking forward to see more, personally.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Willhema

* Whistle * I NEED MORE! Finally new game I like! Another 10 of 10 in my personal list of games I've played :D What should I say... I need more. Very nice graphic, characters, story looks very good (for start I mean). Definately will be waiting for this! ;)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

wolfpackjac3

Def a good start. The renders are great. Hope the story can come together and be realistic and enjoyable. I will watch this one closely so hopefully it will continue to get updates and support. The render of the girl with the joker cuts is really nice.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Crowangel

Excellent visuals... Fluid and erotic animations.. Narrative concept seems good but as i'm reviewing this one episode 1 there will be a time to really judge that in the future if the title continues this quality..
    Character design is great, some interesting girl choices for various tastes and interests..
    Hopefully this title can balance its narrative ideals with the college setting better than others have where the setting becomes little more than a background piece instead of intergrating the college experience and surroundings properly into the tale.. Good luck dev.. lets hope you can give Pincakes a run for his money