4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sry friend, I can't use phrases like that without feeling a sting of self-loathing even if it might be true. :KEK:

(Edit: Truly no offense intended :) )
9dcsb.jpg
what do you mean by "if it might be true" it is Definitly True. :p :ROFLMAO:
How dare you hurt me like this , they are Definitly very Beautiful magnificent Gorgeous fabulous Girls.:p
Joking aside , this is the 3rd time this hour I said :
"" To each their own taste and love , We all enjoy these games in different ways."" and of course you have all the right to express what you feel with your eyes not ours.(y)(y) , thank you.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for the help Boob lover! i was hoping that Portia was the MC's mom, she was my favorite from the preview pics, but all the girls are so freaking gorgeus! i just wish that the mom looked a little more mature
No problem, enjoy!;)
I don't know/i can't recall how old she is, so we can assume she gave birth of mc and Paris at age of 18. Mc is around 19 and Paris 18, so i think Mom is 37/38 yo at least :unsure:
She looks younger but considering how many mature looking moms were more grannies than moms it's even better she looks in that way.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
No problem, enjoy!;)
I don't know/i can't recall how old she is, so we can assume she gave birth of mc and Paris at age of 18. Mc is around 19 and Paris 18, so i think Mom is 37/38 yo at least :unsure:
She looks younger but considering how many mature looking moms were more grannies than moms it's even better she looks in that way.
yes , I will enjoy , :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'd also like if there was more friction between Paris & MC - makes the eventual 'getting together' a little hotter if the sis doesn't seem to be pining for MC from the launch point and something instead kinda brings them together, whether it be some jealousy, a meaningful emotional incident, etc.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I'd also like if there was more friction between Paris & MC - makes the eventual 'getting together' a little hotter if the sis doesn't seem to be pining for MC from the launch point and something instead kinda brings them together, whether it be some jealousy, a meaningful emotional incident, etc.
There seemed like some jealousy already to me. Its been a hot minute since I played but at the start she takes jabs at your previous GFs and if I remember correctly, in my run she seemed to be upset I was having a "date" with the project partner in the cafe.

Plus it seems like the mom is harder on Paris so that could eventually cause if a rift to happen between the family.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There seemed like some jealousy already to me. Its been a hot minute since I played but at the start she takes jabs at your previous GFs and if I remember correctly, in my run she seemed to be upset I was having a "date" with the project partner in the cafe.

Plus it seems like the mom is harder on Paris so that could eventually cause if a rift to happen between the family.
I probably did a poor job articulating my earlier post - I guess it just feels like Paris is already into the MC pretty hardcore so it doesn't feel like it's going to be much of a challenge and I feel like a bro / sis relationship (which is my fav incest kink) shouldn't be too quick / easy to develop due to things like inter-family jealousy (like you mentioned with maybe the mom being harder on Paris so one sibling is angry at the other for perceived "preferential treatment", except in this case Paris doesn't seem to really be mad at MC for it, just annoyed with the mom), some built up animosity between the siblings from growing up with each other, maybe rivalries with certain things, chemistry between each other's friends, etc. and of course when things do start to develop a little, the "what if someone finds out" stuff that has to happen can be fun - ultimately I really look forward to this relationship, just hope it hits some bumps in the road where a relationship with Paris isn't too quick to happen. A slow burn is good here, IMO. :)

Reactions: Yuno Gasai
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes