4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Correctly if I'm wrong: dev dropped the first release of this game, hasn't updated the game ever since since a year ago except for the monthly wallpapers and now that he's supposedly suffered an accident, is putting the game on hold but the Patreon billing cycle continues. I have to admit that Patreon supporters of AVNs are the most faithful believers in this world.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wait.. you really believe what this guy says? It seems like excuses to me. In reality i bet hes had a long holiday with all that money he's 'earned'.
While I don't fully believe him, since my trust went to the ground with so much abandoned projects around the website (along with me not being a patron), he at least said something.

This isn't a random "my dog ate my homework" and such, it's a fair statement from him. I wont' be around recommending to support his patreon for obvious reasons, but at the same time it isn't a "raise your pitchforks" behaviour. I've seen way much bullshit promises from other dev's mouth around this website.

I don't think this game's development will ever be resumed again, but personally I don't feel any hatred towards the dev as well. If continues to give other future statements with false promises then we see the bullshit. If it ever comes back with a decent amount of content then good for him.

corruptedwaffle

Aug 29, 2019
While I don't fully believe him, since my trust went to the ground with so much abandoned projects around the website (along with me not being a patron), he at least said something.

This isn't a random "my dog ate my homework" and such, it's a fair statement from him. I wont' be around recommending to support his patreon for obvious reasons, but at the same time it isn't a "raise your pitchforks" behaviour. I've seen way much bullshit promises from other dev's mouth around this website.

I don't think this game's development will ever be resumed again, but personally I don't feel any hatred towards the dev as well. If continues to give other future statements with false promises then we see the bullshit. If it ever comes back with a decent amount of content then good for him.
Have you heard of Milfy City? This is starting to smell like it

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
Sad this looks abandoned.
Not cool to not let people know, especially people who paid for several months in a row. Hope Yuno is ok tho

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

ShaneTate

Oct 24, 2022
The cutest designer on road to becoming the cutest game dev! Hyped about the release beta was good :love: Can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

Don't forget to join the discord everyone!

Also patch for the cultured ones has been attached.
Am i tripping or does this not work? getting "roomate" everytime

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

That's fair enough. He literally only had one episode done so it's not like anyone could be that emotionally invested in this. Plus, most of us probably weren't on his Patreon to begin with so no personal financial loss either.

But games that turn out like this do make me wonder whether there's been an increase in abandoned projects in recent years or it's kind of always been like this but I just never noticed. At least when it comes to these kinds of story-driven VNs made with RenPy and Daz renders(Edit: Seems like not just ones made with Daz). It always seemed more likely that something with original artwork would become abandoned.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
It is incredible how bad luck developers are. They all have accidents that prevent them from working or their PCs break down several times a year.:sneaky:
PC malfunction can happen, especially if you are in a hot environment and you don't have AC in your room.
that's what happened to me 3 years ago. I was learning daz3d, and my GPU got cooked while I was making some renders :cry:. and from that day forward, I never touched daz3d anymore.

and accidents... funny you say that, last week I had a car accident. don't worry, no one got injured.

what I'm saying is, that those incidents are more common than you think.

Reactions: rdmsvg
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes