4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

phxrza

Mar 14, 2022
nah, i played alot of r18 games, but this.... This is insane, like for real. I love everything in it. U just like me fr fr. Too sad this game is ongoing. I don't know if I'll live to see it fully come out. Good luck, and pls don't abandone this masterpiece.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
it's sooo good to see games of this quality still being made. i feel we are getting less and less of games with real passion behind them. good look to the dev (y) (y) hope this gets the attention it deserves.

• Red Heart

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

PROGRESS_UPDATE_DEC_13.png

Hi

First, I cannot thank you guys enough for sticking by and supporting this project, It means a lot to me and keeps me going <3

Coming to the update, things are looking good now; the last few sequences remain. I couldn't get myself to render much these past few weeks due to several reasons, but I trying to wrap up the rendering soon. I mostly worked on post-working and backing up my DAZ and PS files. Those exceeded my allotted 500 GB so a backup was long due (already once lost Kii's duf during ch1 development, can't risk that anymore ).

Anyway, the numbers look something like this:
Post-worked: ~100
Rendered: ~500
Animations: 3 (~250 frames)

That's all from me for now; hoping everyone's having a blast this holiday szn; imma be dead drunk this weekend as it's my b'day .
Bye!

XO.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
This game can become a Bomb. A huge and successful game IF Yuno takes it seriously. Renders are already great+ Animations are fucking Good. The only thing that is missing a lot in here is the writing which I should say it's still early to say it's not good and... BUT I don't know is it just me or others think like me that MC well obviously in not interesting to me at least and every girl He sees are interested in him. A little of describing characters better and I promise all of you this shit is GOOD. Also, happy birthday Yuno. Wish you good luck

• Red Heart

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2232945

Hi

First, I cannot thank you guys enough for sticking by and supporting this project, It means a lot to me and keeps me going <3

Coming to the update, things are looking good now; the last few sequences remain. I couldn't get myself to render much these past few weeks due to several reasons, but I trying to wrap up the rendering soon. I mostly worked on post-working and backing up my DAZ and PS files. Those exceeded my allotted 500 GB so a backup was long due (already once lost Kii's duf during ch1 development, can't risk that anymore ).

Anyway, the numbers look something like this:
Post-worked: ~100
Rendered: ~500
Animations: 3 (~250 frames)

That's all from me for now; hoping everyone's having a blast this holiday szn; imma be dead drunk this weekend as it's my b'day .
Bye!

XO.
happy birthday

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes