HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Wallpaper
(I've tried to get her to look as similar to the mc)
View attachment 3449033
Amazing! ♥
The trick for her hair is using with the x scale at -100% to flip them and then adjusting the volume a bit. The drawback is that if you ever use a stock pose the hair just does whatever it wants and you need to readjust it.

Also, because of you I started doing wallpapers to procrastinate practice with daz.
v+collegevwall.png

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Amazing! ♥
The trick for her hair is using with the x scale at -100% to flip them and then adjusting the volume a bit. The drawback is that if you ever use a stock pose the hair just does whatever it wants and you need to readjust it.

Also, because of you I started doing wallpapers to procrastinate practice with daz.
View attachment 3449067
Thank you for that HanakoXVN :love: I was using as it was the closest I could find that looked as similar to hers, I tried to manually add layers of strands to get your look, but the strands were clipping in her body when you move her head to pose, but thanks for that, I will add her actual hair that you have on her, hopefully the model I used which is Violet Gen 9 model is okay?

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
This is a fantastic start! I am biased as I love lezdom, but this holds such promise. Even, fingers crossed, medical fetish lezdom. A theme that is very very rare (but wish it wasn't). Fun clear story from the start, great art, taking time with the erotic scenes (which are very good...and the main reason I play a game), and more pluses too. I will try to support this game as much as I can. All the best, thank you for this!

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Played the new update and yeah what can is say.. i really enjoyed it, thank you !

Btw actually love how the MC interacts with the LI's and everyone else in the game being a real stand-up and cool girl !
And i don't know but i might have a strange sense of humour, cause i find the writing funny as fuck ...

Keep up the good work HanakoXVN !

(also Sir Francis Giles Blackfang the Fifth is my fav character :cool:)

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Since I know the game is going to have both a harem and romantic routes, I have a couple of questions for the Actual Roommates audience. Who among the characters would you most like to see get a solo romance route? Also, are you planning to play both the harem and the romantic routes like I am?

Based on chapter 1, I'd vote for Stella and Emily as the two LIs I want to see get their own solo routes the most. Stella and Violet obviously still have feelings for each other, and they never actually chose to break up in the first place...their parents forced it on them. I think it would be great to see those two reunited and the wrong of their imposed separation righted. Their conversation over text struck me as being very mature and loving. They didn't really sound like exes at all! As for Emily, she strikes me as the type of person who'd probably prefer monogamy to sharing based on what we know about her so far. Given her warm and attentive personality, I think she'd want to shower her lady with attention and care, leaving Violet with little time or emotional energy to attend to the rest of the harem. It felt significant that it was Emily who asked Violet why she's skeptical of relationships...I bet Em is a big believer in love and romance still.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Since I know the game is going to have both a harem and romantic routes, I have a couple of questions for the Actual Roommates audience. Who among the characters would you most like to see get a solo romance route? Also, are you planning to play both the harem and the romantic routes like I am?

Based on chapter 1, I'd vote for Stella and Emily as the two LIs I want to see get their own solo routes the most. Stella and Violet obviously still have feelings for each other, and they never actually chose to break up in the first place...their parents forced it on them. I think it would be great to see those two reunited and the wrong of their imposed separation righted. Their conversation over text struck me as being very mature and loving. They didn't really sound like exes at all! As for Emily, she strikes me as the type of person who'd probably prefer monogamy to sharing based on what we know about her so far. Given her warm and attentive personality, I think she'd want to shower her lady with attention and care, leaving Violet with little time or emotional energy to attend to the rest of the harem. It felt significant that it was Emily who asked Violet why she's skeptical of relationships...I bet Em is a big believer in love and romance still.
I am playing so far, (may change) three routes, one with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one with Sarah and one solo, so open to all routes that's within the game, who would I like to have a romance with? Emily for sure, she has more caring and loving in her and that shows, she like, the big sister mothering type, she is the one that if you have to pick one and just one, she be the one

For the harem, I wouldn't mind
;) and getting with Stella at least once and also, Rikako is also hot as well, could be many interesting fight scenes with them :giggle:

HanakoXVN

Dev | Actual Roommates
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2020
Who among the characters would you most like to see get a solo romance route?
...yeah I guess I kinda forgot to explain how I want the paths/endings to work.
The plan is the following(please remember that plans may change):
- All the five main LIs (Sarah, Emily, Jessica, Alex, someone from Ch2) will have their own solo romance ending. Two of them will have kinkier variants of their paths.
- Two extra girls have their romance/harem participation paths locked behind certain main story decisions (though I'm debating if I should make one of them available regardless of those decisions).
- Because of the previous point, you'll need at least 2 playthroughs to see all the content (endings aside). I made it pretty obvious where the story split happens.
- I won't punish players for pursuing multiple girls then going for a romance route (i.e.: you can sleep around to your heart's content but still end the game with Sarah's solo romance ending). In order to do this, I'm putting the "solo path lock" pretty late into the game, when players had the chance to get to know all the girls and make up their minds.

For those who don't like idea of Stella (understandable, ex-gfs are always a touchy topic when it comes to AVNs), you'll be able to opt out of her path very early in Chapter 3 before any IRL interaction between her and MC.

Keep up the good work HanakoXVN !
Thanks, I'll try my best!

Couple wallpapers and a mobile / cell phone wallpaper
View attachment 3458181
DUDE! THAT'S MY CYBERPUNK 2077 CAR!

Also, public release comes out on Sunday.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I am playing so far, (may change) three routes
I'm also playing three routes: harem (pursuing Alex), solo Stella (my Violet is super reserved on this one and will turn everyone down until she can be reunited with her true love), and solo Emily. I'll definitely add some more now that HanakoXVN has confirmed most characters will have their own solo route!

I guess another question to consider is if anyone will want to play a harem route that excludes one or more of the LIs. I like all the characters so far so no one really comes to mind for me just yet, but it's still early.

also, Rikako is also hot as well, could be many interesting fight scenes with them :giggle:
Yeah, I'm intrigued by her storyline and am really curious to find out what happened in the past between those two. Rikako seems like she might be Yakuza based on her full body tattoos so I'm wondering how our girl Violet managed to out-badass a genuine gangster. It'll be interesting to see those two spar again and an enemies to lovers story could very well be in the cards.

I won't punish players for pursuing multiple girls then going for a romance route (i.e.: you can sleep around to your heart's content but still end the game with Sarah's solo romance ending). In order to do this, I'm putting the "solo path lock" pretty late into the game, when players had the chance to get to know all the girls and make up their minds.
That's probably the wisest way to go given the number of paths planned so the branching doesn't get unmanageable. I just hope there's still plenty of time for romantic moments with each character such as dates before the ending. I also love when the dialogue changes in VNs to reflect the way we've played. For instance, maybe Alex could get a little jealous if Violet rejected her and we're playing a solo Emily route. I'm planning to have Violet not pursue anyone else (or even flirt with anyone) on my Stella playthrough so it'll be interesting to see how the other characters react to that one.

Thanks for sharing your plans! I'm really looking forward to chapter 2 and hope to be able to buy the game on Itch soon.

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I guess another question to consider is if anyone will want to play a harem route that excludes one or more of the LIs.
I don't think it would matter that much, if anyone plays like I do and I am guessing you're the same? then, we will play all the routes even if it means different saves, for me, this way I get to see everything that is within the game and enjoy it, after all, the story, the plot, hell, even Francis the cat makes this game interesting to play multiple times

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
DUDE! THAT'S MY CYBERPUNK 2077 CAR!
I could not give her any random car, this one looked perfect for her, plus, I also got it as well in cyberpunk ;), I got Judy as well, might do a fun one with her and Judy together within the cyberpunk world :love: with Francis as well :love:

Also, thank you for the advice on her hair, got it sorted, so far (touch wood) I have not found a pose that makes her hair go crazy :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes