Aug 25, 2020
Actual Roommates [Ch. 2] [HanakoXVN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Damn, you work fast!

That's what i call an active and generous dev, taking his/her/their time to even upload a new game version on here ! Respect ! (y)
It's not exactly a selfless act. At the end of the day this place it's free publicity and sometimes a useful feedback source. Also I've used this site for quite a while, I would be an hypocrite if I didn't share my stuff here.
(also seeing your game in the "lastest games" page next to stuff you've been playing for years it's quite a rush)

Because he's a moron and some folk can't stop their fingers from running riot on their keyboard?
Oh, come on. They wished me luck and I appreciate it.

Attack of the female protags, lmao. Hard pass but best wishes dev.
Thanks dude!

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1711249303629.png

damn, when was this movie released... :oops:

1711249454069.png
:Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Does the game have a sub route for MC?
You have the option to choose "bottom" stats in the game right now, there is a scene regarding Emily which is a dominant kind of girl that takes the lead !

Also the MC is a rather dominant person (love it), so you can be sure if something happens to her - she herself will be okey with it !

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
You have the option to choose "bottom" stats in the game right now, there is a scene regarding Emily which is a dominant kind of girl that takes the lead !

Also the MC is a rather dominant person (love it), so you can be sure if something happens to her - she herself will be okey with it !
I haven't played it yet, I'm saving the best for later, so I don't know what's there, but I want to see the MC in a submassive role.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I haven't played it yet, I'm saving the best for later, so I don't know what's there, but I want to see the MC in a submassive role.
I see, first of all the game is about a lesbian FMC so you won't see any forced male content or something like that (or any M/F content at that).

If you are still okey with that, than there will be a option to have a submissive MC in sexual scenes later on regarding your choices ingame.

But as i said it's a lesbian focused game so you won't find the typical fmc slut simulator kind of style in this game ! :sneaky:

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I see, first of all the game is about a lesbian FMC so you won't see any forced male content or something like that (or any M/F content at that).

If you are still okey with that than there will be a option to have a submissive MC in sexual scenes later on regarding your choices ingame.

But as i said it's a lesbian focused game so you won't find the typical fmc slut simulator kind of style in this game ! :sneaky:
I didn’t say anything about male content at all, I don’t like it. I talked about lezdom and MC in submassive role with a dominant women.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I didn’t say anything about male content at all, I don’t like it. I talked about lezdom and MC in submassive role with a dominant women.
Yeah i understand and sorry for being curious ( ya know people asking about fmc being subs on this website in a fmc game has a special flavor behind it for me ...) about it :), but yeah i wonder what you mean regarding a submissive MC ?!

What do you expect or want to see ?

There is no BDSM or anything like that in the game atm ...

We have the planned/active tags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fem dom is rather part of the MC dominating someone right now!
Tho i don't know how it will change in the future :)

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes