4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Anyone know of a good site to upload the game to?
Mega has a limit which apparently doesn't sit too well with a game plus 5 gb...

I think a new collected version is about time, mainly to spare any newcomers.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

how about made a .torrent file?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

AnonFile & MediaFire both allow files up to 10GB, have a look for some other hosts that could meet your needs.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@Beornwahl - In Combat Init
<span id = "victory">> should be <span id = "victory"> instead ... whoops, it comes from using auto-replace to change all the img src codes over to the widget :whistle:
**** Edit
Combat Win also has <span id = "victory">> instead of <span id = "victory">

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, I've kept my eye on it, but I am a fan of pictures...
same, but so far there aren't really other games similar to 'em.
depends on if you wanna upload 'em as a free uploader or as a premium uploader.

personally i liked mediafire and zippyshare the most as a downloader. workupload is also pretty neat.
if you have a gdrive or dropbox (ya need a premium account however to have more than 5 GB capacity), you can also use these. only drawback is, that they have a limit how many people are allowed to download per day.

don't forget, ya don't need to upload the game as a "whole". simply break it into parts. for workupload e.g. you only need 3 parts to upload.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Bored!? Oh, you FA80!!! Well, maybe a little more direct cheat to skip certain aspects of the game might be a fair edition for some of us veterans... I'll look into it.

All right, I have added a permanent cheat called Perpetual Radiance, which allows one to skip the talk scenes.
Not that I came up with all the sweettalk thing to reflect a progress in game and give players a balance-able non-cheating option... errm, well, it is okay. Having a way (any way) to skip the quiz will be fine to me.

It was definitely NOT Boern, ye bastard!
Ahem, you have seen your avatar lately? :p

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
AnonFile & MediaFire both allow files up to 10GB, have a look for some other hosts that could meet your needs.
Thanks, I'll look into these!

Yeah when I was messing with the game myself I noticed these and for the life of me I couldn't work out what caused them. xD
That's how it is - we mortals toil in sisyphean hopelessness, then place the problem of ours online here, and have the answer delivered in three minutes like it's no big deal by these madmen!

@Beornwahl - In Combat Init
<span id = "victory">> should be <span id = "victory"> instead ... whoops, it comes from using auto-replace to change all the img src codes over to the widget :whistle:
**** Edit
Combat Win also has <span id = "victory">> instead of <span id = "victory">
You madman! It's fixed!

same, but so far there aren't really other games similar to 'em.

depends on if you wanna upload 'em as a free uploader or as a premium uploader.

personally i liked mediafire and zippyshare the most as a downloader. workupload is also pretty neat.
if you have a gdrive or dropbox (ya need a premium account however to have more than 5 GB capacity), you can also use these. only drawback is, that they have a limit how many people are allowed to download per day.

don't forget, ya don't need to upload the game as a "whole". simply break it into parts. for workupload e.g. you only need 3 parts to upload.
Yes, I think I'll combine Hones' AnonFiles with a two-part download version (gif format). Anoyingly the game is currently just at the limit gb wise...

Not that I came up with all the sweettalk thing to reflect a progress in game and give players a balance-able non-cheating option... errm, well, it is okay. Having a way (any way) to skip the quiz will be fine to me.

Ahem, you have seen your avatar lately? :p
My avatar happens to be a brilliant depiction of my national identity expressed in cartoon form! There is no boern involved! Comic is called satw for anyone wondering.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is impregnantion possibile for these?
lol, i'm laughing my ass off xD. are impregnation possible for these, hahahaha. dude, this game consists almost ONLY of incest fucking and incest breeding :whistle:

no bros included in the game. you are the only male.

Reactions: Marzapane

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
do i need to download all the updates? or just the newest just asking since the all ones are still there...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
do i need to download all the updates? or just the newest just asking since the all ones are still there...
simply download the all included MEGA link. with utorrent you can then download all the stuff at once with that torrent file.

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
simply download the all included MEGA link. with utorrent you can then download all the stuff at once with that torrent file.
Tsk kinda hoped i did not need to download utorrent but ohh well been some time since i had it on my pc might as well get it agian.
Btw. when a new update rolls around does the save carry over?

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
Tsk kinda hoped i did not need to download utorrent but ohh well been some time since i had it on my pc might as well get it agian.
use bitcomet its faster and much more stable just be aware when set un unlimited it will take all bandwith availeble

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
alternatively you can also download it in the following order:
1. MAIN
2. player in the attachment
3. put player in the game folder
4. play

btw. there is a spoiler called installation that explains everything in detail...

Sere

May 15, 2017
Would someone answer these 3 questions for me?
1- Is corruption included in this version, or just the renpy version?
2- Are most images for humans real or hentai?
3- How much content is there in the game? Due to past experiences, I don't trust a game's size to judge the amount of content.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes