4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Would someone answer these 3 questions for me?
1- Is corruption included in this version, or just the renpy version?
2- Are most images for humans real or hentai?
3- How much content is there in the game? Due to past experiences, I don't trust a game's size to judge the amount of content.
1. there is no corruption in this version.
2. Images for humans are entirely real. categorized mostly by race, but also includes fetish categories like BBW or GILF.
3. there's a decent amount of content to the game. something like a couple hours, maybe? majority of the size comes from variety of daughters you can have though, so take that as you will.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
So would I have to download just the "Main" file and the player? Or do I need to download 1.9/2.0/2.3 as well?
It should just be the all included torrent, then just 2.3? And there's bonus content if you fancy using those to expand on what already exists but isn't necessary to play the game.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Question: What does using the building for materials do in the fields? It looks like the mouse temple I'm taking them from but I never notice any change in materials.

temple.png

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Sigh. I just realized after getting so far in the game...I messed up with Tiamat or whatever the Dragon one's name is. I clicked the wrong option now she went away. :( I don't want to start over. hehe

Also I accidentally clicked too fast I think. I missed where I need to go to find the next step for the Pilars part of Luthien. :/

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, so here is my modified game I was working on last year. Here for anyone who wants to mess with code rather than just play the game. (I've included a compiled html, a twee file, seperate twee files and a tws file - sadly the tws has no layout).

I've forgotten everything that's changed but I can probably answer specific questions about whats going on and how certain things implemented/changed.

The One thing that will probably confuse is that I moved quite a lot of the variable initialization out of StoryInit in to javascript so that initialization and versioning can be done in the same place whether starting a game of loading one (see the Javajava and Init Variables passages).
Quite alot of varibales are changed to temporary (ie. _i instead of $i) where appropriate. Also based on sugarcube documentation I store constant stuff in Setup instead of Variables so that its not saved with the game.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
"All Included Torrent (minus 2.3)" this is bull shit it's just the images and music but the actual HTML isn't included so it should be called all images and music NOT all included
There's a lot of anger here over something rather simple. The player file is the attached file on the main post, and unless there's been an oversight that should be the working version for all the other files you get from the torrent.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Question: What does using the building for materials do in the fields? It looks like the mouse temple I'm taking them from but I never notice any change in materials.
Like all wood, tree, stones resources encounters, taking material doesn't change the encounter. This event with the temple should only be encountered, however, if you didn't make the mouse-girl a broodmother. If you get it nontheless, it's a bug. Also a bug if you don't get 35 stone resource from the encounter. ?

Bug Report
in blessings there is an error
cannot find a closing tag for <<nobr>>
Thank you - found and fixed. Uploaded in next version.

can someone make an order with the multi update .. and make it all in 1 link ?
Yes, I'm on it myself. It will be a two part download of the gif version, with Daxter's girl gifs already applied - so really quite sizable... It will take a few days due to me having to wait for downloads and upload.

A saint that keeps on giving. Thank you for the continued updates!
Ahhh! *blush :giggle:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Like all wood, tree, stones resources encounters, taking material doesn't change the encounter. This event with the temple should only be encountered, however, if you didn't make the mouse-girl a broodmother. If you get it nontheless, it's a bug. Also a bug if you don't get 35 stone resource from the encounter. ?
Yeah, it's a bug. I'd killed her and when it pops up while exploring I don't see any resource change.

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
A new Main download file has been uploaded, it contains every update, and several of the high quality gif replacements.

The downside is a whooping 14 gb file size.

When the last update is out, I'll ask for help to change everything to web, which should bring it down.

Until then... SORRY! Just to be safe, here's the links to the old, smaller main and updates (without high quality gif replacements):

Main:
Update: 1.9:
Elven update:
Update 2.3:

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes