4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Princess, and queen files are gone in my save with this newest update. Is this just me, or is anyone else encountering this?

dracometeorstorm96

Jul 17, 2018
.webm version, impossible to save -- literally, no sidebar == no save. o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, latest Firefox for Android (according to Google Play anyway) in case that helps.
Same issue in Chrome.

Last edited:

Alteration

May 7, 2017

Oh, latest Firefox for Android (according to Google Play anyway) in case that helps.
I believe this has always been an issue, given a sufficiently small width (less than 800px) the menu gets "stowed" and there is nothing to trigger the un-stowing. Probably also triggers on DPI scaling on phones.

?
webm files are mp4 files. we simply rewrite the extension from mp4 to webm. the new patch doesn't use any gif extensions at all, just webm. so i have no idea what you are complaining about.
This is incorrect. WebM and MP4 are container formats that have different support. For example the file at "img\People\Human\Girls\Jungles\girl1blow1.webm" looking at the contents of the file I can see that it uses H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec, which is completely unsupported by WebM, and because its not encoded with the VP codecs you do not get whatever benefits they bring.

I'm not sure which "WebM" files are properly encoded, this was a random one I checked.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so what additional content is compatible? this is not clear at all.

is river's patch compatible for instance. please update the first post so its clearer :)
you literally only have to go back ONE PAGE to get your answer.
Princess, and queen files are gone in my save with this newest update. Is this just me, or is anyone else encountering this?
upload the save file pls. also, did you encounter this problem when starting a new game? what exactly is gone? just the pics or literally everything? more infos on that matter would help.

Same issue in Chrome.
i'm not even sure if the game was ever playable on the phone. technically you can as it's only HTML, but the overlay simply isn't made for it. so i fear you can only really play it on the pc right now.
Yeah, me too .. also is "Rivers" supposed to be a new zone? Cause i don't see it.
eh what? you must be joking. rivers is part of the game since the beginning and it can't be a new zone, 'cause i released a new and not new content. lil tip: i highly recommend you check out the img folder of your game to see what "rivers" actually is (img>people>human>girls).
no longer 25 gb pinch me i must be dreaming
you never had to download the 25 GB version. the webm version was already available at that time. i only made the 25 GB so people who liked gif more (due to better mod compatibility for example) could use that version instead. but again, the webm was already available back then and me and others informed you guys several times that you should get the webm version if you just want to play the game.
This is incorrect. WebM and MP4 are container formats that have different support. For example the file at "img\People\Human\Girls\Jungles\girl1blow1.webm" looking at the contents of the file I can see that it uses H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec, which is completely unsupported by WebM, and because its not encoded with the VP codecs you do not get whatever benefits they bring.

I'm not sure which "WebM" files are properly encoded, this was a random one I checked.
the patches are all done in mp4 format with the codec libx 264, done with the shotcut software. i then simply rewrote the extension from mp4 to webm. that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luka32

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
This game can be ridiculously tedious, but I absolutely love the content. Is it possible to use the antigrind mod and still get to see all the new content?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This game can be ridiculously tedious, but I absolutely love the content. Is it possible to use the antigrind mod and still get to see all the new content?
did some small testing. the one from Kinnerman does seem to work just fine (only some small errors at the cheat menu, but everything works as far as i can see)! i put his cheat mod in the attachment.

Reactions: randoMcDuder

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
As far as I can say no mod changed content. There are just different approaches to help you enjoy the game. For example my antigrind makes everything faster like 10 times more wood per choping, more energy, you can skip the girl-quiz and so on. But the content is just the same.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
you literally only have to go back ONE PAGE to get your answer.

upload the save file pls. also, did you encounter this problem when starting a new game? what exactly is gone? just the pics or literally everything? more infos on that matter would help.

i'm not even sure if the game was ever playable on the phone. technically you can as it's only HTML, but the overlay simply isn't made for it. so i fear you can only really play it on the pc right now.

eh what? you must be joking. rivers is part of the game since the beginning and it can't be a new zone, 'cause i released a new and not new content. lil tip: i highly recommend you check out the img folder of your game to see what "rivers" actually is (img>people>human>girls).

you never had to download the 25 GB version. the webm version was already available at that time. i only made the 25 GB so people who liked gif more (due to better mod compatibility for example) could use that version instead. but again, the webm was already available back then and me and others informed you guys several times that you should get the webm version if you just want to play the game.

the patches are all done in mp4 format with the codec libx 264, done with the shotcut software. i then simply rewrote the extension from mp4 to webm. that's it.
Videos and pics. Text is still fine. It was an existing save.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for checking man. It is a save using modded encounters.
use it without modded encounters. just load your save with the normal html from epadder. if it works then you know the culprit is modded encounters.

also, for the sake of god, pls enable extensions:

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
use it without modded encounters. just load your save with the normal html from epadder. if it works then you know the culprit is modded encounters.

also, for the sake of god, pls enable extensions:
I tried that already I'm afraid. LOL I enabled extensions, and took a screenshot. I think I found the problem though. Their character folders seem to be fucked for some reason. I took I screenshot of what it looked like when I found it, and it is the same in a fresh upload I just downloaded.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I tried that already I'm afraid. LOL I enabled extensions, and took a screenshot. I think I found the problem though. Their character folders seem to be fucked for some reason. I took I screenshot of what it looked like when I found it, and it is the same in a fresh upload I just downloaded.
that's weird. i made sure that the folders aren't fucked up when i uploaded the last patch. 'cause that only happens if you use a special non unicode like the japanese non unicode. are you using a special non unicode per chance?

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
that's weird. i made sure that the folders aren't fucked up when i uploaded the last patch. 'cause that only happens if you use a special non unicode like the japanese non unicode. are you using a special non unicode per chance?
Yeah that is probably the problem. What would you suggest to fix the problem?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah that is probably the problem. What would you suggest to fix the problem?
you either change your non unicode, redownload it, then change your non unicode back oooor, download this:

i was so free to upload the three folders that are fucked up in your screenshot.
ya gotta drop it into the following folder: go to img>people>human>characters =>unzip

you should get the following folders: Elentári, Estë & Lúthien
delete the three folders that are fucked up on your end. also delete all the images that are outside your folders, until it looks like this:

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
you either change your non unicode, redownload it, then change your non unicode back oooor, download this:

i was so free to upload the three folders that are fucked up in your screenshot.
ya gotta drop it into the following folder: go to img>people>human>characters =>unzip

you should get the following folders: Elentári, Estë & Lúthien
delete the three folders that are fucked up on your end. also delete all the images that are outside your folders, until it looks like this:
Yeah I changed my system locale for a game I was into. I'm retard for not assuming that was the problem when I saw the files. Its been a rough day. Sorry for taking so much of your time. Thanks for the help man.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah I changed my system locale for a game I was into. I'm retard for not assuming that was the problem when I saw the files. Its been a rough day. Sorry for taking so much of your time. Thanks for the help man.
no probs man. happened to me too.

other things i noticed while using japanese non unicode: letters like ä ö and ü simply won't work. be careful there when naming folders. e.g. if you have a game in a folder called "persönliches" (german for personal), that game will give you a critical error, saying, that it can't load assets 'n stuff.

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Not all pictures are clear. At least harpys look like I forgot to use my glasses.
I tried a jpg-file with IrfanView and it said it would be a picture with incorrect file extension.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes