4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone know how to cheat in the newest version I hate the grinding to get supplies since the previous game had a blessings thing that gives you resources and stuff

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat in the newest version I hate the grinding to get supplies since the previous game had a blessings thing that gives you resources and stuff
those blessings are still in the game
"Bounty of Gaia" - Wood, Stone (Steel)
"Harvest of Gaia" - Food
? i have no idea what you mean.
Probably reffering to the mod that included additional encounters and pics

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
? i have no idea what you mean.
its been a while but at one point there was a massive download you cound download that replaced some of the porstar imagies like the really fat god chick and her daughters. and some others

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
its been a while but at one point there was a massive download you cound download that replaced some of the porstar imagies like the really fat god chick and her daughters. and some others
why shouldn't it work?

you can replace all the images on the fly if you want to. just make sure it's gif (video & pics) or webm (video).

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
what nonunicode are you using? what internet explorer? can you pls do a screenshot of your game folder?
i'm using firefox in windows 10 64 bit
and i put the .html file in "img" folder, 'cause i though it could work ..
in the end.. the image still not show up

1584244978247.png

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i'm using firefox in windows 10 64 bit
and i put the .html file in "img" folder, 'cause i though it could work ..
in the end.. the image still not show up

View attachment 587028
aaaah okay. there is the mistake. you are missing two important folders. background and people should be in a folder called "img". you can create that folder for yourself. create the folder in the same location as adamgaia.html (i assume you renamed the html? if not you are using an older version). drag background and people folder into the img folder you created.

the second folder you need is called "snd". i uploaded the whole folder for you (around 170MB).

extract it in the game folder where your adamgaia.html is.

once you are done you will have two files and two folders in your adam & gaia 2.3.14 folder: adamgaia.html and the save are your two files and img and snd are your two folders.

what nonsense i wrote there. ya just gotta place ya html in the game folder not in img folder. my bad, overread that part.

Last edited:

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Not all pictures will be shown. The harpy picture I tried to view in IrfanView is now completely gone. I guess that Viewer changed something in that picture file because file type and internal file description were not aligned (somebody might have replaced the file type). After reloading the files that picture returned to the game.

One point that increases the grind is the fact that (even with ALL level-ups done, health at 900, energy at 24) I cannot get close to more than 2 girls in a week. Although I would technically need 3 talks and 3 flirts to get close to a girl (6 actions), I need always 12 actions per girl on average (sometimes up to almost 18 actions per girl). I accept that there is some random factor (luck?) involved, but the perks should have granted maximum speed-up (it does for fertility = up tp 100% success rate). All monster girls are done with less actions (fight, capture, fight, declare mother, impregnate - if no other action / solution is required). This human girl only grind is disturbing considering the fact that almost all other grind is reduced to almost non-existing that far in the game.
Wood, Stone, Iron, Food, Preserved Food (and other stuff) - I've got more than necessary - I only need to wait for the next storyline to open up

Another small point: Bee mother is always pregnant. Without me helping her into that state. I don't know if this is a copy of some natural information (planned action) or an error. I haven't seen any ingame explanation.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Not all pictures will be shown. The harpy picture I tried to view in IrfanView is now completely gone. I guess that Viewer changed something in that picture file because file type and internal file description were not aligned (somebody might have replaced the file type). After reloading the files that picture returned to the game.

One point that increases the grind is the fact that (even with ALL level-ups done, health at 900, energy at 24) I cannot get close to more than 2 girls in a week. Although I would technically need 3 talks and 3 flirts to get close to a girl (6 actions), I need always 12 actions per girl on average (sometimes up to almost 18 actions per girl). I accept that there is some random factor (luck?) involved, but the perks should have granted maximum speed-up (it does for fertility = up tp 100% success rate). All monster girls are done with less actions (fight, capture, fight, declare mother, impregnate - if no other action / solution is required). This human girl only grind is disturbing considering the fact that almost all other grind is reduced to almost non-existing that far in the game.
Wood, Stone, Iron, Food, Preserved Food (and other stuff) - I've got more than necessary - I only need to wait for the next storyline to open up

Another small point: Bee mother is always pregnant. Without me helping her into that state. I don't know if this is a copy of some natural information (planned action) or an error. I haven't seen any ingame explanation.
Can we play this on android

elite1305

Feb 26, 2019
aaaah okay. there is the mistake. you are missing two important folders. background and people should be in a folder called "img". you can create that folder for yourself. create the folder in the same location as adamgaia.html (i assume you renamed the html? if not you are using an older version). drag background and people folder into the img folder you created.

the second folder you need is called "snd". i uploaded the whole folder for you (around 170MB).

extract it in the game folder where your adamgaia.html is.

once you are done you will have two files and two folders in your adam & gaia 2.3.14 folder: adamgaia.html and the save are your two files and img and snd are your two folders.

many thanks for Daxter250 :cool:
It's working

1584266619737.png

and for the folder :
1584266680966.png

• Love
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
many thanks for Daxter250 :cool:
It's working

View attachment 587182

and for the folder :
View attachment 587183
awesome!
sry about my lil' mistake btw. i overread that you had it in your img folder which is ofc the wrong folder. thankfully you figured it out pretty quickly (y)

have fun!

never heard of irfanview. if you wanna manipulate pictures i recommend gimp. for simple pic viewing either use the inbuilt pic viewer from windows or simply use your internet explorer. no idea why you would open it with irfanview. or is that a linux thing?

Last edited:

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
never heard of irfanview. if you wanna manipulate pictures i recommend gimp. for simple pic viewing either use the inbuilt pic viewer from windows or simply use your internet explorer. no idea why you would open it with irfanview. or is that a linux thing?
Well, I use Gimp for manipulation and I use IrfanView for viewing. Both are free to use. But IrfanView offers some slideshow options with full screen adjustment and showing. That's why I like it.
I did not know it could involuntary change a pic when it "discovers" or "assumes" a type mismatch between infile pic description and file type name. (Sometimes you learn things you never wanted to learn.)

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Well, I use Gimp for manipulation and I use IrfanView for viewing. Both are free to use. But IrfanView offers some slideshow options with full screen adjustment and showing. That's why I like it.
I did not know it could involuntary change a pic when it "discovers" or "assumes" a type mismatch between infile pic description and file type name. (Sometimes you learn things you never wanted to learn.)
Irfanview offers to correct a wrong file extension but it should always ask you and you have to agree
but you can disable this feature completely in the Options, there is a page "file handling" or something like that (don't know what it is called in the english version, i use it in german) and there close to the bottom which should say something like "offer renaming for wrong file extensions"

I love Irfanview because it has a very large amount of options and supports a large amount of different file types and has a lot of plugins, filters and so on.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes