4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem, when i open the game with firefox the images doesnt appear
where is the folder located, like close to the drive or down 13 folders? and have you tried to play it with other browsers just incase there is some add-on or settings you have that is stopping the images from showing?

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know of any massive image packs for this? hopeing mainly for new, cleaner gifs of the girls and some different creature pics but kinda anything would be interesting to check out

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
All right lads! The new update "Sita and Hanu" is finished!

Based on the Indian epic of the Ramayana, you are tasked to find and save the fair maiden Sita, but to do this you must enlist the help of the truly wonderful monkey-girl Hanuman, or Hanu among friends!

A very lengthy quest, it took ages to write, but the time flew by! It was a great joy to read the Ramayana as preperation, a work I have left unread until now, but it was more so a pleasure to write the character of Hanu; such a charmer!

On a little endnote. This will be the last Matriarch update, and second last update before work on the Elven Update begins. After this a minor update adding random content will be made, but afterwards I'll disappear for a good while, working on the Elven stuff and hoping it'll work out in the end.

I'll release the update 'Sita and Hanu' tomorrow, so have a grand weekend lads!
Is there an update coming soon where Hanu becomes a broodmother and one can grow Monkey-Girls?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The question: Will we be able to make Hanu a broodmother?
Your answer: You can add Sita to your harem.
You quoted an announcement for an Update of the past... which means the content mentioned in that post has already been around for a while... unless you haven't finished the Jungle stuff before there is nothing new there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

newdictionary

Jul 3, 2019
Fellas, I got up to the elves but somehow lost all my savefiles. Can anyone point me to the nearest savefile? I'm not really in the mood for grinding right now

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Just started playing and I was wondering, how do you earn perks? I checked the wiki and it doesn't mention a whole lot in the basic guide. It seems fun so far, I'd just like to improve my character so I can do better in battles and such.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just started playing and I was wondering, how do you earn perks? I checked the wiki and it doesn't mention a whole lot in the basic guide. It seems fun so far, I'd just like to improve my character so I can do better in battles and such.
Win in battles and spread your seed in order to gain exp... each level up your HP upgrades and you can gain one passiv Bonus... non of those are combat related though.
The best way to upgrade your character is by finding weapons and armors.
Green Armor in the Field
Excaliburn in the Fields
and a Bow in the Plains are pretty much the best yu can get until you unlock the sanctuary

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Win in battles and spread your seed in order to gain exp... each level up your HP upgrades and you can gain one passiv Bonus... non of those are combat related though.
The best way to upgrade your character is by finding weapons and armors.
Green Armor in the Field
Excaliburn in the Fields
and a Bow in the Plains are pretty much the best yu can get until you unlock the sanctuary
Thanks. I actually figured it out after posting when I took the Wisdom of Gaia. Since it gives 100 xp, when I leveled up I guessed I needed 100 xp in order to level and just hadn't earned enough from the bee girls i'd been fighting lol. And thanks for the tips on the equipment. Found the sword and armor and was wondering where I could get a new bow.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes