4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
how do you build this house then?
First you need to establish a village during exploration event. And then click on village (also you need to have daughters at the camp)
Click on a "first/second.... house" and at the bottom of a page there will be send a girl to a house. Select a girl and send there.
Build some production facility in a village (farm/lumbermill....) and click on it
At the bottom of a page there will be a list with your daughters in this village click on one to assign to work here.

Reactions: DarthSion98

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I am using the attached 3.1 bug fix and have found what seems to be a bug in displaying monstergirl images. It will display the first sex image in both image spots, and does not display the second.

My testing shows this to occur with: succubi, valkyries, and yokai
and not occur with: bees, cows, centaurs, harpies, manticores, mermaids, giants, canines, mummies, insects, nymphs, pigs, oni, slimes, fairies, spiders, lamia, dullahan, foxes, ghosts, rabbits, mice, dragons, and cats

I have fixed it by editing lines 16368, 16375, and 16383 from sex to sex1.
Before
HTML:
<<set _pic = "img/People/Creature/" + _race + "/" + _num + "sex">><<showImageOrVideo _pic>>
After
HTML:
<<set _pic = "img/People/Creature/" + _race + "/" + _num + "sex1">><<showImageOrVideo _pic>>
Hopefully this assists anyone else encountering the same problem.

Nobro

May 2, 2020
i notice there are supposed to be a bunch of random real girls in the regions and i have yet to see any of them. How am i supposed to trigger them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i notice there are supposed to be a bunch of random real girls in the regions and i have yet to see any of them. How am i supposed to trigger them.
Have Sex with Matrons (or their Children later on) and release the Children into the wild.
They'll be random encounters when exploring an area

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
I don't know if these are addressed before but I couldn't find any answers with a quick glance. I found out 2 different bugs:

1) Sometimes a broodmother automatically gets pregnant again after giving birth. This can happen multiple times.
2) Different broodmothers can't gave birth same turn. One of them are returning to 1st week of pregnancy without giving birth.

Matriarch's doesn't seems to have these problems although I didn't tested out daughters yet.

I didn't thoroughly tested it but bugfix mod seems to solve these problems, but I don't want to mod the game, so can I fix these manually somehow?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Umm no, this is happened with all 3 different broodmothers I tested out (cows, dogs, harpies).

EDIT: Ok, I tested things out further, things really gets random. First of all, pregnancy repeats only happens once, as far as I can see. I started with impregnating only one broodmother at a time, they gave birth without fail only to automatically get pregnant again for one more time. But when I tested things out with multiple broodmothers from different races that's when randomization started. First, I impregnated dog and then harpy at the same turn, dog gave birth, harpy didn't. Dog's pregnancy didn't repeat but harpy's pregnancy did. But when I first impregnated harpy and then dog (same turn again, but impregnation order different) both of them managed to gave birth same turn. But this time dog's pregnancy repeated and harpy's didn't. Then I tried impregnating cow first (cows takes 1 week longer to give birth compared to other two) then harpy and dog next week. Cow and harpy gave birth, their pregnancy didn't repeat, dog didn't and her pregnancy did repeat. Things also screws up even when they don't give birth same week, when I tried impregnating different broodmothers at different weeks, once one of them gives birth other's pregnancy resets.

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Have Sex with Matrons (or their Children later on) and release the Children into the wild.
They'll be random encounters when exploring an area
Do you know which Variable governs this? I wanted to turn the random encounters Off again, at least for a while, and couldnt find out how.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you know which Variable governs this? I wanted to turn the random encounters Off again, at least for a while, and couldnt find out how.
No idea, the only Option I know of is keeping the daughters you made in the main camp and the villages rather than running around.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Where is the compressed version the link on the first page doesn't lead to it.

Edit: I found it on page 179 as the last post on said page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benhy

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I don't know if these are addressed before but I couldn't find any answers with a quick glance. I found out 2 different bugs:

1) Sometimes a broodmother automatically gets pregnant again after giving birth. This can happen multiple times.
2) Different broodmothers can't gave birth same turn. One of them are returning to 1st week of pregnancy without giving birth.

Matriarch's doesn't seems to have these problems although I didn't tested out daughters yet.

I didn't thoroughly tested it but bugfix mod seems to solve these problems, but I don't want to mod the game, so can I fix these manually somehow?
I am the one that made the bugfix mod and it's been made "official" by Faldir/Beornwahl. Is there some other reason you don't want to use it?

I don't recall the exact problems in the original. It's been over a year and I made a lot of changes. I do remember (from checking my notes) that there were many instances where variable names had typos. For example:

Code:
BastetChildren
bastetCildren
NisseChildren
NisseCildren

The passages that deal with births are "High Births", "Low Births", and then the various races such as "fox", "mouse", etc.
The passages "High Preg" and "Low Preg" calculates whether or not impregnation occurs.
The passage "End Week" also deals with incrementing the various pregnancy tracking variables.

EDIT: I just remembered that all the girls were indexed into a single array. In order to pass information between various passages, a variable (I think it was $activeSlave) was used to keep track of the index of the current girl you're interacting with. However, I think in some cases $activeSlave got changed inadvertently which caused the wrong girl to be affected when the player did not switch interaction targets.

$HumanGrandchildren
Set SugarCube.State.variables.HumanGrandchildren = 0 in the browser console.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faldir and Vaars

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
sooo uuh what happened to the cheat mod? the first post says there's supposed to be one but when i click it i just get sent to the top of page 101

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
sooo uuh what happened to the cheat mod? the first post says there's supposed to be one but when i click it i just get sent to the top of page 101
It’s a link to a post in this thread where a cheat mod’s uploaded. Wait for the page to completely load, and it’ll go to the post. Or, if there’s some issue where it’s not going to the post, ctrl+f “cheat” and it should go to the post in question.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes