4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Vaars

May 6, 2021
yeah sorry forgot to mention that, you can't play an old save on this without the images getting fucky, at least not to my knowledge
phew. so i would have to fully commit to a complete Playthrough again. I'll see if i can bring myself to do the grind again, at least the cheats are helpful in that regard....
Speaking of, would it potentially be possible to carry the Girl editor from the base game over into this modded Version? I really like that feature because it allowed me to check easily whether i had every daughter from every Matriarch.

Last edited:

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
i think this game merit fan mods and variants.

if anybody already made some pics pack may be share here?
i'm personally will do some races and quests addition with code, but not with pics harvesting.
(for me fist will be more reason to human/elf breeding - in current version its useless until very end)

may be somebody made venus/dscendants replace pack? (may be still bodypositive but less scary)
may be somebody mind some new matriarch? (may be extra tall or something...)
for current packs - less loly, less creampie, etc...

EternalSession12

Jul 25, 2021
Got 3 seperate errors.

First shows up when I end the week, second shows when I click on the Domain tab, and the last one is when I go into the girl editor and select Nambi and some of her daughters. Any idea how to fix?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
The bug can be fixed by editing this line in the HTML:
Mountains: [$regions.Mountains.village.buildings.count("Preserver"), 0],
Change it to:
Jungles: [$regions.Jungles.village.buildings.count("Preserver"), 0],

There are 2 of these lines so you need to change both.
EternalSession12
See above for the first two errors. I have no idea about the last error, it should be impossible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. How can I edit the code? Can I put it in Notepad and then save it? I tried that and it didn't work.
I don't know why it's not working for you. This is a file that has the bug fix included, you can try it. It has some other changes which I've done to it as well.

NOTE: Don't regard this as some sort of official release!

EDIT: REMOVED THE FILE

DISCLAIMER
I like messing around with and modifying the game code. Obviously, this tends to introduce bugs. I just know that the changes I've made in this file would have introduced a lot of new bugs...

When I released my mod back in 2021, before it became official as version 3.1 bugfix, I thought I had squashed all the bugs too. When I fixed the reported bugs and updated the release to 3.2 at the end of 2022, I thought that was the end of it too.

I have the utmost respect for Faldir and I don't know what possessed me to release a mod wherein I had rewritten most of the code in the first place! :FacePalm:

Last edited:

jimmy123456

Jun 11, 2017
is it just me or... the current 3.0 links all have chubby venus girls...

even the additional content venus replacement pack is all chubby

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
yeah i realised that, was wondering if there's any venus pack that doesnt have chubby girls
There is one that replaces Venus with siri (if thats not too cubby for you) and the Daughters with Twins, IIRC. Or was that only compatible with earlier Versions?

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
yo Faldir just looking at what Eppader's make he have something this HTML version don't have,

birthing event skips,
it may look sad for you who tirelessly wrote those but not all of us are text skipper though,we read until our eyes is the one wet first.

but our fingers are tired fingering those pvssy to ovulate, so maybe lets just the elves that need specific items is unskipable, the others just skip okay?

PeLMeN1L

May 15, 2021
Hello Faldir, I decided to contact you directly. I am engaged in translations of HTML projects/games, in particular, I have translated your wonderful creation. I decided to ask permission and ask to evaluate the work:

Last edited:
Reactions: Korallis

Lt-General_goon

Mar 5, 2023
I downloaded the 3.2 zip and tried the other file hosting links put up here and the game has no images.

Tried Chrome/Edge/Firefox

Works on mobile but that doesn't help wanting to play this on pc in 2k

I have a link to a site > mopoga that works and is 3.2, linked it and immediately remembered that I can't do that yet XD

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes