4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Saucylilfish

Apr 19, 2020
Quick question just started playing and built a food outpost in the field, does this stop me building a Cow home as explored the region for weeks now and has never come up again, got all the other monster homes so far but no cow home?

Mar 9, 2023
Do the blessings you can get at temples you can build in villages actually do anything? The text at the bottom says something about restoring your health, but there's no difference in the PC's HP afterwards, whether it's at max or not. Nor does the blessing seem to have any effect on anything else.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Do the blessings you can get at temples you can build in villages actually do anything? The text at the bottom says something about restoring your health, but there's no difference in the PC's HP afterwards, whether it's at max or not. Nor does the blessing seem to have any effect on anything else.
Open the html file in a text editor, then replace if $playerMaxHP lt $playerHP with if $playerHP lt $playerMaxHP. There should be two instances (one for hospitals and one for temples).

Mar 9, 2023
Open the html file in a text editor, then replace if $playerMaxHP lt $playerHP with if $playerHP lt $playerMaxHP. There should be two instances (one for hospitals and one for temples).
Ah, okay. (Strange that, originally, hospitals would work correctly but not temples...)

Last edited:

snollama2030

Oct 10, 2021
Anyone got a save you don't mind sharing? Returning to game after a year, don't wanna go through the whole repetitive process again

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
EternalSession12 Cake3Purple6Cheese948 Rolandiy
Search for box += '<<option ' + $v.slaves[i].slaveName + ' ' + i + '>>'; and replace it with box += '<<option "' + $v.slaves[i].slaveName + '" ' + i + '>>';. In version 3.2.1, it should be line 17737 in the html file.
What should I do with what I wrote down?I'm sorry, but could you tell me the details?

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
With an epilogue that you can continue to enjoy, I hope Adam (the main character) can continue to enjoy the game even after becoming the god of death. The game is so good and fun.

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
Elentári,Estë,Lúthien There is a bug. When three women are pregnant, the gestation period comes out weird. Like this: She is $matriarchs.Elentári.preg weeks pregnant.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
What should I do with what I wrote down?I'm sorry, but could you tell me the details?
As explained in the following posts, it fixes the bug regarding names with spaces when using the girl editor in the cheat menu.
Elentári,Estë,Lúthien There is a bug. When three women are pregnant, the gestation period comes out weird. Like this: She is $matriarchs.Elentári.preg weeks pregnant.
This appears to be a bug with SugarCube being unable to recognize accent characters correctly when using naked variable markup.
Search for these:
Code:
She is $matriarchs.Elentári.preg weeks pregnant.
She is $matriarchs.Estë.preg weeks pregnant.
She is $matriarchs.Lúthien.preg weeks pregnant.
Replace with these:
Code:
She is <<= $matriarchs.Elentári.preg>> weeks pregnant.
She is <<= $matriarchs.Estë.preg>> weeks pregnant.
She is <<= $matriarchs.Lúthien.preg>> weeks pregnant.
You must replace the full lines because if you only add the symbols around variable name, it can mess up the code where they are used elsewhere.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
A little tweak, need new game:
  • Energy | 88 (Will be 100 when you get "Late Bird")
  • Health | 50
  • Wood | 20000
  • Stone | 12000
  • Iron | 4000
  • Food | 300
  • Preserved Food | 50
  • Exp | 10
  • You have 10 potions, 10 clothes, and 10 preservatives.
  • Max barn capacity 50

Reactions: jhose15xs
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes