4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I'm trying to play this on android but for some reason there are no images. Text and events all work fine, but no images are shown.
Did I do something wrong?
When playing on android, you need a 3rd party app like JoiPlay unless you play the game on a website like mopoga.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does the 3.2 version not have any pictures?
Certainly does have images, but if you just downloaded the attachment to the first post this is not the full game, it is an update. You have to download the 'Main' link and then apply the 3.2 update to it

Reactions: rafakai

Fox2001

Oct 1, 2022
I didn't realize and just started playing on mopoga.
Does this site have the latest version? Because if it does I found a bug, I assinged some workers to a farm in the jungle and the domain page started throwing up errors.

Fox2001

Oct 1, 2022
With the 3.2 update and the file you linked I now have three executables in my game folder, 3.0, 3.2, and 3.2.1
Does it matter which one I use?

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
Elentári and greet her in a friendly manner. She asks if you have succeeded in getting both her daughter's approval and the Lissuin flower. Where can I find her daughter

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
Hey can I ask how you do End of Main Quest. In these deep and wide oceans the creator of the Curse hides with the last crystal, somewhere in the ancient elven ruins of Ἀτλαντiς!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey can I ask how you do End of Main Quest. In these deep and wide oceans the creator of the Curse hides with the last crystal, somewhere in the ancient elven ruins of Ἀτλαντiς!
It has been too long at the moment for me to recall, but the key to winning once you get there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I go to Ocean and all it shows is this weird little thing that says Atlantis but I have nowhere to travel
You are missing something, probably elsewhere. I do not recall and without playing the game again do not immediately know what is needed

If you cannot work it out you could save your game to a file and post it and I will have a look

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think I made the mistake I promise and I wouldn't kill her father
These decisions can be changed, for instance
- hit F12
- type
SugarCube.State.variables.matriarchs.Estë.quest
and it shows the current state
21 = I'll try
20 = No, he must die