4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Installation:

4. Impregnate everything you see.

How can I impregnate my monitor so I can finally play this game? :KEK:
Jokes aside, let's see what this game has to offer.

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
if you refuse to become anansi's slave does that instantly lock off the spider girls from the game?

EternalSession12

Jul 25, 2021
I've always been interested in adding a feature that lets you see a family tree. The game already recognizes lineage it seems and keeps track of who has given birth to who.

Does anyone know how this could be coded in or have some expertise to add on a function like this?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I've always been interested in adding a feature that lets you see a family tree. The game already recognizes lineage it seems and keeps track of who has given birth to who.

Does anyone know how this could be coded in or have some expertise to add on a function like this?
I'd thought about that before but did not implement it because of the ability to release girls into the wild. In order to reduce save bloating, any girls sent into the wild are deleted. Each girl's data only contains a reference to their mother instead of their full family tree. That means it is impossible to get a correct family tree for a girl with a mother (or more distant ancestor) that was released into the wild, because the chain of references is broken.

In order for it to work, the full family tree of a girl has to be stored with each girl's data, which would also increase bloat.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
In order for it to work, the full family tree of a girl has to be stored with each girl's data, which would also increase bloat.
Well, why not set up as a optional setting anyway? Incase people have the rigs that can handle the needed processing power & save date?

EternalSession12

Jul 25, 2021
I'd thought about that before but did not implement it because of the ability to release girls into the wild. In order to reduce save bloating, any girls sent into the wild are deleted. Each girl's data only contains a reference to their mother instead of their full family tree. That means it is impossible to get a correct family tree for a girl with a mother (or more distant ancestor) that was released into the wild, because the chain of references is broken.

Ah damn. Cool that you looked into it though. Thanks.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
So I did some brainstorming and actually started working on code for family trees yesterday, but then gave up...

Actually storing the familial relationships is easy. It involves creating a new variable specifically to track relationships which will look something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hard part is actually displaying the family tree. I wrote some code to create a crude family tree like so:
1696871722585.png
(imagine that instead of numbers, these are names)

But after this, there are a ton things to do:
  • Turn all those numbers (ie names) into links so that you can visit the girl
  • Figure out how to make the tree look nicer when I can't use images in place of the names (otherwise I would have to create thumbnails of the faces on the portraits of the girls, which is tedious and would be incompatible with alternative image packs)
  • Include ability to expand or collapse subtrees because of just how large the entire tree will get
  • Make it so that the tree's colors corresponded to whatever color scheme was chosen in the settings
  • And other things that I haven't though of yet
The tree's size is the biggest issue. Look at of a CK2 family tree. I can't imagine how to make a family tree for this game that would work without a ton of scrolling on mobile devices.

gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
So I did some brainstorming and actually started working on code for family trees yesterday, but then gave up...

The tree's size is the biggest issue. Look at of a CK2 family tree. I can't imagine how to make a family tree for this game that would work without a ton of scrolling on mobile devices.
I appreciate you trying. Yeah, it's not an easy task. If it was easy then all Breeding Games would implement it.

All I can suggest as an amatuer backseat idea guy is:
1. Make the option only for PCs

2. Use seperate pages for family lineage
For example, you click on a tree symbol, it then shows three Options-Major NPCs(those ethnic gals you meet), Minor Npcs(Monster Girls like the sucubuss or Mouse) and Mob Npcs(that you can choose to breed or wipe out, like dogs or worms).
You could clasiffy them as Branchs(The Three Options) & subBranchs(Ex:The Japanese NPC). Anyway, after clicking through several branches/pages, this allows you to have one specific Line shown with the girl names.

While this doesn't result in allowing you to see your ENTIRE family tree, it's still Something. Which is better than Nothing.

An animation for scrolling/zooming in&out, regarding to family trees, comes to mind; I reccomend you look up the game "Free Cities"(a apocolyptic slave trade browser game), which was modded to have a family tree by the now defunct 8Chan. While it suffers from the same issue as A&G, when players reach astronomical lvls of sired offspring, the way a Player can interact with the family tree branch is fascinating. I've added a link to the latest version of Free Cities. Perhaps it may inspire you.

bckptacc123

Oct 17, 2023
Am i missing something or is it okay that console is spammed with errors about missing files? Some file are present tho

TI87

Jun 12, 2020
For anyone who doesn't like the options for Venus and her daughters (including the alt-packs), I made an image pack that changes them to be based on EGirl/OF models. Venus is changed into Belle Delphine.

Here is the link, I don't know how long it will stay up:

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
For anyone who doesn't like the options for Venus and her daughters (including the alt-packs), I made an image pack that changes them to be based on EGirl/OF models. Venus is changed into Belle Delphine.

Here is the link, I don't know how long it will stay up:
Nice to see more alternatives, not to my taste though, I think the original or preferably the previous replacement fit the story better. Still whatever you like by all means!

Reactions: pkripem

TI87

Jun 12, 2020
Nice to see more alternatives, not to my taste though, I think the original or preferably the previous replacement fit the story better. Still whatever you like by all means!
Yea, that's fair. There was an alt verson with Siri that seemed to fit the game much better imo, but I can't find a link for it anymore.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yea, that's fair. There was an alt verson with Siri that seemed to fit the game much better imo, but I can't find a link for it anymore.
There is this one, the only replacement I saw

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
it looks like a patch from version 2.3 was never fixed, if you kill the elf princess you can never kill the mage. I've been exploring all of the regions over and over again (at least 50 energy put into each one) and I can't find the ocean, I can confirm I have all the other items, someone mentioned needing a flower to progress, but I explored the Sanctuary a crap load as well and never found any flower.

Please help?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
it looks like a patch from version 2.3 was never fixed, if you kill the elf princess you can never kill the mage. I've been exploring all of the regions over and over again (at least 50 energy put into each one) and I can't find the ocean, I can confirm I have all the other items, someone mentioned needing a flower to progress, but I explored the Sanctuary a crap load as well and never found any flower.

Please help?
Did you apply the unofficial bug fix posted in the first post?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->