4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Uh, how do you apply the update to the main link?
This is used if you have an earlier version of the game, I think 3.0 or 3.1. If you do, download, copy into your game installation and unzip

If you downloaded from the main links you can ignore this completely. You should consider the fixes posted by guest1492 on the last page though, these are simple html file downloads you put into the game install folder

Jun 11, 2023
This is used if you have an earlier version of the game, I think 3.0 or 3.1. If you do, download, copy into your game installation and unzip

If you downloaded from the main links you can ignore this completely. You should consider the fixes posted by guest1492 on the last page though, these are simple html file downloads you put into the game install folder
I've downloaded both mainlinks for 3.0 and 3.2, but I can't seem to get any pictures to show up for 3.2

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I've downloaded both mainlinks for 3.0 and 3.2, but I can't seem to get any pictures to show up for 3.2
Then you have put the html or images in the wrong folders.

This is just rephrasing the Installation note in the first post,

Generally
- download the MAIN link, unzip to a folder
- download the html file either the attachment to the first post or the unofficial bug fix. Put this in the folder above

You should have a folder with
Adam&Gaia3.2.html
and subfolders
img
snd
and possibly some .txt files

Open the html to play the game.

You can apply the 3.2 update but it should not be needed, just put into the same folder and unzip

Erotiane

Jul 12, 2020
I loved this game, I loaded it back just before Melkor confrontation to continue playing, it would be nice to be able to do that directly from the end game page (contine playing) option.
I would also love to have the cheat menu expanded with different options to impregnate: 1 all matriarch, 2 all broodmothers 3 all direct daughters 4 daughters and all their descendants.
Also having options to have daughters of daughters being automaticly assigned at birth to the same villages where their mother live in would be great instead of having them all in the tent.

I also got some bugs (3.2 version), last one was a daughter generated with a composed name giving an error at loading of save and accessing domain and girl editing pages. I had to make a file save and edit it to give her a single name to fix it.

A very good game overall.

LeRohlik

Jun 9, 2022
View attachment 66519

Overview
:
In the ancient age of myth and legend a horrid war between Man and Elves led to the near annihilation of all sapient life by the dreaded Curse. Now the lonesome goddess Gaia awakens her last champion in hopes of resurrecting the world. Play as her chosen one, and choose which races survives by re-population, while discovering the truth behind the Curse. Rebuild society with all the actions of the player becoming the founding of the cultures, myths and legends of today. The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Game Updated: 2022-11-02
Developer/Publisher: Faldir
Censorship: Partial
Version: 3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change log:

Additional Content:
DOWNLOAD
MAIN: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Update 3.2: - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: Unofficial Bugfix

Extras: -

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 36289 View attachment 168279 View attachment 36321 View attachment 36322 View attachment 36290 View attachment 36291 View attachment 66526
How the fuck do I start the game?
I downloaded it but now it's just a zip file waiting to be extracted and when I extract it idk how do I turn it on ☠☠ am on mobile btw

KaelKadenLTB

Jan 14, 2019
ok i dont know if im stupid or what. i have the newest adam&gaia but when i try to play it it has no pics. i used an old save and also tried to start new. i saw people talking about the img file but i dont get that all i get is the html file to open. so is there a way someone could explain it for me since i am unaware of whats going on? please and thank you

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok i dont know if im stupid or what. i have the newest adam&gaia but when i try to play it it has no pics. i used an old save and also tried to start new. i saw people talking about the img file but i dont get that all i get is the html file to open. so is there a way someone could explain it for me since i am unaware of whats going on? please and thank you
Please check my post above for a reply to a similar query
https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v3-2-faldir.6362/post-11593002

Reactions: KaelKadenLTB

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I discovered this game a couple of days ago and am greatly enjoying it.

I've constructed a drying hut in the village, but how can I use it? Unlike other items shown under facilities, it's not clickable, and there doesn't seem to be any way to assign anyone to work there. Searching this thread for "drying" didn't turn up anything. I now have the 3.2.1 bugfix installed, so that isn't a fix.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I discovered this game a couple of days ago and am greatly enjoying it.

I've constructed a drying hut in the village, but how can I use it? Unlike other items shown under facilities, it's not clickable, and there doesn't seem to be any way to assign anyone to work there. Searching this thread for "drying" didn't turn up anything. I now have the 3.2.1 bugfix installed, so that isn't a fix.
A drying hut means as well as the village producing food it will also product preserved food

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, but don't I need to explicitly assign any girls to working there for that to happen?
I have not checked in detail but from what I saw it is a passive effect, if the building exists then you generate some preserved food as well as any other output for the village.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes