4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Did you apply the unofficial bug fix posted in the first post?
I applied it, checked the fields a bunch more again, still nothing. The bugfix also doesn't mention anything about the issue I'm having. I'll try making a new save and run through it quick and dirty to see if the issue is I wasn't use the bug fix before.

Sep 11, 2017
How do you get the "have some fun" option to show up in the village? i've filled it up with a lot of daughters already, although its in a human-focused save with all monster optinos culled

Sep 11, 2017
Also would very much appreciate a save with filled out villages - even using the cheat menu is rather tedious let alone individually learning about then satisfying each daughter

HarborGuard

Nov 5, 2022
For anyone who doesn't like the options for Venus and her daughters (including the alt-packs), I made an image pack that changes them to be based on EGirl/OF models. Venus is changed into Belle Delphine.

Here is the link, I don't know how long it will stay up:
The link is down already, any chance for a reupload please?

Nov 16, 2023
View attachment 66519

Overview
:
In the ancient age of myth and legend a horrid war between Man and Elves led to the near annihilation of all sapient life by the dreaded Curse. Now the lonesome goddess Gaia awakens her last champion in hopes of resurrecting the world. Play as her chosen one, and choose which races survives by re-population, while discovering the truth behind the Curse. Rebuild society with all the actions of the player becoming the founding of the cultures, myths and legends of today. The game incorporates ancient Greek, Norse, Japanese, Hindi, Celtic, ancient Egyptian, African, and Mesopotamian mythology.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Game Updated: 2022-11-02
Developer/Publisher: Faldir
Censorship: Partial
Version: 3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change log:

Additional Content:
DOWNLOAD
MAIN: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Update 3.2: - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
Other: Unofficial Bugfix

Extras: -

*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 36289 View attachment 168279 View attachment 36321 View attachment 36322 View attachment 36290 View attachment 36291 View attachment 66526
The images are all gone

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Quick gameplay question: I recently started playing this game. From time to time you'll have events like "You've come across a tree that appears to be a shrine to some to a god or nymphs or something". Then you're given the option to cut it down or leave it be.
Do any of these events go anywhere if you decide to leave them? Or are they just an opportunity for some free resources?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Quick gameplay question: I recently started playing this game. From time to time you'll have events like "You've come across a tree that appears to be a shrine to some to a god or nymphs or something". Then you're given the option to cut it down or leave it be.
Do any of these events go anywhere if you decide to leave them? Or are they just an opportunity for some free resources?
Free resources.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you! Are there any other replacement-packs around?
In the first post there is the twins replacement for Venus and her daughters, there is an alternate replacement with a different set of women
https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v3-2-faldir.6362/post-12081188
So we have 3 sets of replacements for Venus!

There were multiple other sets posted in the past for others but they were all merged into the main game.

There is an anime edition total replace where they did a large rearrange of images, but I have lost track of the link for it, I have the version just unsure where it is at the moment

I have been slowly working on edits and adjustments for the monster girls, to edit out text or fix other issues but it has been slow work so far

Vaars

May 6, 2021
In the first post there is the twins replacement for Venus and her daughters, there is an alternate replacement with a different set of women
https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v3-2-faldir.6362/post-12081188
So we have 3 sets of replacements for Venus!

There were multiple other sets posted in the past for others but they were all merged into the main game.

There is an anime edition total replace where they did a large rearrange of images, but I have lost track of the link for it, I have the version just unsure where it is at the moment

I have been slowly working on edits and adjustments for the monster girls, to edit out text or fix other issues but it has been slow work so far
The Original Twins Image Replacement Pack Link is Down (the one in Post #1392). Is there a Reupload somewhere linked in the Thread? I couldnt find one.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The Original Twins Image Replacement Pack Link is Down (the one in Post #1392). Is there a Reupload somewhere linked in the Thread? I couldnt find one.
There is a link in the first post under "Additional Content"

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you, but that one links to the "standard" Replacement Pack with non-chubby big-Boobed Women. (Venus herself being replaced with Caramella Bing, e.g.)?
That is an error by the poster/uploader. Try and report the post and see if they can upload the twins pack as well as the post says it is. It should ideally have both those replacements.

Personally I do not like the twins one and do not use it as the game is not otherwise changed, ie only refers to the daughters as one person, has a single name etc, as it only changes the images. I should have a copy of the pack somewhere but not immediately sure where

Reactions: Vaars
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes