[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Paid Share Additional Support Needed; Sexpionage Twine Game [Blue Sparrow]

6t94202

Jan 5, 2022
I very recently learned front end so if u can show me some of the ropes I can help maybe XD

Fictionary

May 26, 2017
Hey Cassie,

I've been doing front-end work for some years now so I could assist here.
I cannot guarantee any long-term support but I could at least look at some of the more annoying bugs for you and then we go from there!

Feel free to disregard if you already got a thing going with someone else.
Sending you a message on Discord following this.

Reactions: CassieBare
May 2, 2022
Hey Cassie o/

The introduction to the story was great and I could slip it in between reading Palahniuk's works - at times wanted to drop the freedom of choice to just roll over it and see what comes next hah! The theme is really interesting and creates a lot of opportunities and freedom both on the creative and tech side!

if you were still looking to grow the team let me know - discord mirasomething#9929 or PM here for starters will do :)

(PS. posting this now after holding back on it for a while now got me fixated on the theme. Had to reach out for my tiny colleciton of Diabolik comic books - if you don't know them you should check them out!)

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks so much for this!

Hey Cassie o/

The introduction to the story was great and I could slip it in between reading Palahniuk's works - at times wanted to drop the freedom of choice to just roll over it and see what comes next hah! The theme is really interesting and creates a lot of opportunities and freedom both on the creative and tech side!

if you were still looking to grow the team let me know - discord mirasomething#9929 or PM here for starters will do :)

(PS. posting this now after holding back on it for a while now got me fixated on the theme. Had to reach out for my tiny colleciton of Diabolik comic books - if you don't know them you should check them out!)

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Hey all, posting again to round out our team with additional art support. Check out the game and reach out!

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, i´m interested in your project
Here is a link with some of my work :3

My discord: UlisesLM

Thanks for your time!

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bump!

Looking for a dev focused on UX/UI -- maybe some AI art skills for backgrounds and passage art.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bumping again! Any UX/UI designers comfortable in Twine? Any artists or programmers skilled in quick production of AI art?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
What are you looking for, UI-wise?
Hey Mike. Have you played our game? We lost our person who was skilled in UX and UI and we're looking for a replacement. They were making things look nicer, the player have a better/easier/cleaner experience, they also were creating some AI assets for backgrounds and passage art and that kind of thing. I'm open to discussion where your skills and desires align with what we're looking for.

Ping me on Discord?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bumping here again, still looking for UX/UI development, someone skilled in AI art (backgrounds, passages, filler art) -- hit me up on Discord!

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Bumping here again, still looking for UX/UI development, someone skilled in AI art (backgrounds, passages, filler art) -- hit me up on Discord!

Zachari

Formerly 'sabin6120'
Dec 8, 2017
Hey, experienced programmer here, if you're still needing help Id love to start a conversation and learn about what you're working with. Zachari is my discord handle.

Megisthus

May 1, 2024
Hello! I'm an artist and I think I can help you with the AI art part and maybe with other things as well. Can we talk on Discord? I'm sending you an invitation there.