VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.0.5] [17MOONKEYS]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The proposal is interesting. A couple in crisis and our dear MC in the middle of this whole situation. It is still too early to give a critical opinion. The content is very short. One tip would be to change the game menu image. Instead of an explicit pussy, put on a more interesting, hot, provocative scene. Something that catches the reader's attention. An example:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The proposal is interesting. A couple in crisis and our dear MC in the middle of this whole situation. It is still too early to give a critical opinion. The content is very short. One tip would be to change the game menu image. Instead of an explicit pussy, put on a more interesting, hot, provocative scene. Something that catches the reader's attention. An example:
That would be interesting, the MC is more assertive and "malicious", seeking to corrupt the aunt, instead of just reacting to things that are happening.

Very good idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Well you will have a monumental task after the shitshow that was the beginning lol
Either way good luck as long as the mother isn't a futa :KEK:

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Lol Imagine I paid 50 dollars and in the end I got the game in two minutes.... :Kappa:
What do you mean, did you actually pay this guy $50 and found out somebody leaked the game two minutes later, or did you pay $50 and beat it in 2 minutes? Because the latter seems more likely.

Reactions: Fapmaister

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What do you mean, did you actually pay this guy $50 and found out somebody leaked the game two minutes later, or did you pay $50 and beat it in 2 minutes? Because the latter seems more likely.
Ah.. it was just a rhetorical question, just a joke)))

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
So anyone knows what happened to "Jessi von Raum"?? i been seeing a lot of 17Moonkeys in this thread, like it's a slow take over:unsure:
I've heard so many different tales I don't even know lol I've heard that he is her, under a new name because he was kicked off patreon and disgraced here... I've heard it's 2 different people, and she bought the assets from him... I... don't know anymore... but I do know I'm not paying $50 to someone that has a track record of turning decent starts into something no one likes, abandoning games after like 3 updates, and starting something new, just to repeat the process over and over

Reactions: KiGa and Noambonsky

Room34

Formerly 'Emirkaan'
Dec 5, 2020
he is her, under a new name because he was kicked off patreon and disgraced here...
This + he was accusing f95 as "thief" after his game leaked fastly and quit f95 (then came back again without a shame)
Also, if you remember this game thread's ratings sections there was 3 ratings with 2 five stars, but I reported themto the mods and they deleted because 17monkeys also manipulated ratings with fake accounts.

I don't even know how still he can survive in this site :unsure:

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I think all the things said here are more or less true.

But i also think everyone deserves a second chance.

So 17MOONKEYS, now clench your ass cheeks together and start to deliver. The first impression with puting the game behind a 50$ paywall isn't the best, but we will see and time will tell....

If you deliver regular updates for this "Real Incest Game" and don't put a dick on the milfs (sorry not a fan of futa or at least make it optional, which i think is not easy, you have to render many things twice) then i will support you.

I mean you have UFO for the futa lovers. Now you have the chance to build another fanbase for the incest/milf/young male lovers.

Seems like a good chance to me...

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes