Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Incest in VNs is a complete non-issue for me. Like 90% of VNs have it anyway, so it's a little silly for someone to rant about it NOT being in a VN for a change... or to call the dev "spineless" if they choose not to include incest.

Me, I just don't care for the landlady/tenant figleafs. I want the character relationships to make sense as written. So if the dev intended incest, then I'll use the patch. If the dev didn't intend for incest, then I'm not going to fuck with the intended character relationships. In the case of Adored by the Devil, incest is not a part of the story.
yeah that's why I dislike fanmade patches myself as I only want to play the game the way the game is meant to be played / designed by the dev. If it has a incest patch cool if not don't care either. However im still gonna be picky as hell if I play a incest path I tend to hold those characters to a higher standard unless I just happen to like the character alot / find them interesting enough then I don't care if the incest part makes sense or not or is handled poorly I can look past it then.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Incest in VNs is a complete non-issue for me. Like 90% of VNs have it anyway, so it's a little silly for someone to rant about it NOT being in a VN for a change... or to call the dev "spineless" if they choose not to include incest.

Me, I just don't care for the landlady/tenant figleafs. I want the character relationships to make sense as written. So if the dev intended incest, then I'll use the patch. If the dev didn't intend for incest, then I'm not going to fuck with the intended character relationships. In the case of Adored by the Devil, incest is not a part of the story.
200w.gif

I was referring more specifically to the forced incest patches when the dev didn't intend it that way. The landlady/roommate is extremely annoying. :mad:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
View attachment 3822884

I was referring more specifically to the forced incest patches when the dev didn't intend it that way. The landlady/roommate is extremely annoying. :mad:
Oh yes, couldn't agree more. Personally I don't care about incest, prefer playing a story in a way it was meant to be.

Though, some Devs, trying to circumvent rules of certain platforms, add this landlady/roommate stuff in a game.
Damn, every time characters call each other landlady/landlord or roommate - it drives me crazy. Not even mentioning that it breaks any immersion immediately.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Oh yes, couldn't agree more. Personally I don't care about incest, prefer playing a story in a way it was meant to be.

Though, some Devs, trying to circumvent rules of certain platforms, add this landlady/roommate stuff in a game.
Damn, every time characters call each other lanlady/lanlord or roommate - it drives me crazy. Not even mentioning that it breaks any immersion immediately.
I use URM to get rid of that crap if there is no patch. It's horrible.:mad:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I use URM to get rid of that crap if there is no patch. It's horrible.:mad:
didn't know you could do that with URM. Used it once for one game so I can organize my saves but it kind confuses the crap out of me tho I didn't spend alot of time trying to learn it

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
didn't know you could do that with URM. Used it once for one game so I can organize my saves but it kind confuses the crap out of me tho I didn't spend alot of time trying to learn it
Yes, you can. It has a text replacement feature to change any of the text you want (including names).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
make sure to be careful slapping your own head when bald, it's probably significantly louder. maybe it's also like a touch lamp where you can change the brightness though... :unsure:
I didn't facepalm you due to the bald comment, I facepalmed your violent assault on comedy. I should have expected you to kick it while it was down. How about you leave poor comedy alone and let the funny people tend to it while you carry on with your weird obsession with mens hair care.....

Kyounshi

Feb 27, 2019
I didn't facepalm you due to the bald comment, I facepalmed your violent assault on comedy. I should have expected you to kick it while it was down. How about you leave poor comedy alone and let the funny people tend to it while you carry on with your weird obsession with mens hair care.....
First, "comedy" is subjective and just about every person finds different things funny, your opinion isn't the worlds opinion, as the world doesn't revolve around you. Second, I wasn't actually trying to be funny, I'm easily amused and I was in a weird mood, so I commented. No need to be so arrogant, negative and snobby while I'm just playing around, it's not that serious. Careful while you walk, you might run into something while your nose is pointed at the sky.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes