zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
You mean this one?
View attachment 2224565

She was initially supposed to be the younger one of the sisters, but that plan obviously changed and I don't know yet if I'll be using her for something. Possibly, I just don't know, she doesn't really fit as is anywhere.
:love::love::love::love:
She had shorter hair, but I would love this younger sister, I've tried to find in your deviants but I think it's slightly older.
She was quite similar, maybe just different hair.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Harem fans are kinda toxic. Let a modder make a harem mod, and there'll be a gallery. If you still don't like it just gtfo.

Anyway it seems like the renders are an upgrade from the previous game. Though not really the MC design, still with a shaved head (I knew it was to reduce render time) and big boobs (his pecs are a bit too much imo). What I didn't like in TS is that the sex scenes didn't have any emotion nor eroticism. Very lackluster in that department, hope it'll get better in this one.

Good luck with the game, will keep an eye on it.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Great start! Can't wait to see more. It's refreshing to read writing that isn't translated from another language. Things like humor and metaphors don't always translate well so, this was great. :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Great start. All girls are interesting and mc is cool.

Lack of harem tag doesnt bother me but I hope there will be plenty of threesomes. Emily and Vivienne, Lilith and Nina look like very promising setups. Also any mother and daughter combo, hopefully lack of incest tag only meant to show that mc is not related to any of the girls and not that there wont be any mc-mother-daughter action.

I would tone down main characters pecs though. Sometimes he looks like he has tits.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
It is a solid beginning. The story seems addictive and made me want to follow it, almost saddened me it ended. The characters seem believable for the type of story, with Lilith being the one that I would be interested in seeing how she grows. Overall, I would say that it makes me want to follow the thread for when the next release appears. If the H scenes are not idiotic, I would say you have a good chance to make it a viable commercial venture.

Reactions: operamini

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, it will grow out in few updates, just gotta be patient.

Here's a quick sneak peak:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's honestly an improvement tbh, right now he's a baldie who sometimes looks like he has tits 'cause his pecs are so abnormal, (someone posted an example pic in the thread), lmao. He could actually pass for a buff chick with that hair.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Great start. All girls are interesting and mc is cool.

Lack of harem tag doesnt bother me but I hope there will be plenty of threesomes. Emily and Vivienne, Lilith and Nina look like very promising setups. Also any mother and daughter combo, hopefully lack of incest tag only meant to show that mc is not related to any of the girls and not that there wont be any mc-mother-daughter action.

I would tone down main characters pecs though. Sometimes he looks like he has tits.
That's actually fault of DAZ, I'll look into making a corrective morph I guess. They are actually pretty flat in default position, but muscles get moved with the bones attached to them and this happens, when you rotate the upper chest forward and the shoulders back.

this1.JPG this2.JPG this3.JPG

Aaaand as I was toying with it around to showcase it, I had a revelation, that I can actually scale/move/rotate male figure's pectorals like with female figures to fix the issue in 5 seconds. Good job me. You deserve a raise me. :KEK:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Empiric

The biggest issue with the other game for me was that the game felt really unemotional.
Harem games really affect the quality of the story, it seems forced and contrived.

I don't know what fetishes you will add to the game but make sure they are avoidable.

I love romance, how will it be in the game? :giggle:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I would play anything by this Dev, Through Spacetime was great. Just wish they did family fun times. ;)
Renders look freaking amazing here. Maybe a little romance in this one? Only thing I felt the last game lacked a bit. Would really enjoy some Intimacy with the sexy time. :love:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric

The biggest issue with the other game for me was that the game felt really unemotional.
Harem games really affect the quality of the story, it seems forced and contrived.

I don't know what fetishes you will add to the game but make sure they are avoidable.

I love romance, how will it be in the game? :giggle:
I do want to focus more on the development of relationships this time and make them a bit more meaningful. Romance obviously depends from girl to girl, as the personalities differ a lot. Main romantic relationships I have in mind will be Lilith, as MC's childhood friend, Hannah and Emily, as he lives with them and they slowly get to know each other. While Nina, Miu and Katherine* will have more raunchier relationships, but still with touch of romance. Vivienne's gonna be a bit of a freak though. :whistle:
Plus there are some side girls, who I haven't introduced yet.

* I should probably mention that Kate's gonna be somewhere in between, as a single mother who was not in a relationship for a long time and with the mix of lonely and horny feelings influencing her actions.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just starting to play this, loving the humor and the sexy babes. and..Vivienne..damn i want her bad lol. well back to it..

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Lilith is absolutely adorable. Great that you where able to pack so much personality in a non-speaking character. (Some people are unable to do half as much with a speaking character).
Speaking of personality I think you did well setting up the personality of all characters so far. While we don't get a long expose for each character (thank god ;) ) it is clear what their base is and that you have a good idea of what they will or won't do.
I would dial down the naivety of Emily just a little though. Even if she is neuro-divergent and a little blue she still has urges (unless you are going for asexual) and with a mom that writes romance novels she will know the basics of the birds and bees. (It shows that her mom is relatively relaxed about sex and there is no telling what a curious teenager will do when everybody else is asleep or not at home). So I'd keep the socially awkwardness but lose the almost asexuality in her character. (It's a fine line I think.)
Other than that great art. Renders are done well and the girls are cute and distinct. The models look quite natural. I would have preferred a wider range of chest sizes but that is personal preference.
The story so far is promising. A setting you can do a lot with. It seems well grounded as in all characters are accepting of the world they live in and don't do stupid things as if it is the first day in that world.

Quite interested in what is coming next.

Reactions: Nulldev

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Lilith is absolutely adorable. Great that you where able to pack so much personality in a non-speaking character. (Some people are unable to do half as much with a speaking character).
Speaking of personality I think you did well setting up the personality of all characters so far. While we don't get a long expose for each character (thank god ;) ) it is clear what their base is and that you have a good idea of what they will or won't do.
I would dial down the naivety of Emily just a little though. Even if she is neuro-divergent and a little blue she still has urges (unless you are going for asexual) and with a mom that writes romance novels she will know the basics of the birds and bees. (It shows that her mom is relatively relaxed about sex and there is no telling what a curious teenager will do when everybody else is asleep or not at home). So I'd keep the socially awkwardness but lose the almost asexuality in her character. (It's a fine line I think.)
Other than that great art. Renders are done well and the girls are cute and distinct. The models look quite natural. I would have preferred a wider range of chest sizes but that is personal preference.
The story so far is promising. A setting you can do a lot with. It seems well grounded as in all characters are accepting of the world they live in and don't do stupid things as if it is the first day in that world.

Quite interested in what is coming next.
Yeah, I wasn't going for asexuality with Emily, she's a little hard to write. As a person who went through school really fast without experiencing making relationships with people and focusing on the studying, without exploring her sexuality. It's not like she's super-naive, just someone who skipped important part of her life to focus on her education. I did google fastest PhDs and in real world she'd be in top 10 and I wanted to build her around that.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sigs:
abtd-fan.gif abtd-fan2.gif abtd-fan3.gif abtd-fan4.gif abtd-fan5.gif abtd-fan5a.gif abtd-fan5b.gif abtd-fan6.gif abtd-fan7.gif abtd-fan8.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2250441_abtd-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2251278_abtd-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2251277_abtd-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2251276_abtd-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2306506_abtd-fan5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2306505_abtd-fan5a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/01/2306504_abtd-fan5b.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/02/2410979_abtd-fan6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/02/2410978_abtd-fan7.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/02/2410977_abtd-fan8.gif