Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It´s a shame that almost every woman has cow tits, but yeah fuck realism i guess, ok, time to cancel my subscription.
Shame could have been a good game.
Really only one character has "cow tits" and it's explained in the story that she has hypermastia. The rest of the girls don't seem any bigger than many other VNs with the big tits tag. But thanks for letting us know you're leaving, I guess. I'll mark it on my calendar.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I don't know how you define main, but probably the girls at the house + Lilith. Rest is not completely decided yet, I'll probably do a new poll on the popularity of the girls after next two episodes to get a better feel on things.
I say this as someone who likes the cop LI a LOT. Less is more with Love Interests. Better to have deeper, richer content that makes a bigger deal with plot and character development, than a massive shallow pool that gives everyone a single taste and nothing more.

Make one girl afraid to do anal, and slowly work through that together. Or maybe the mom just can't get on board with the idea of a threesome with her daughter.... until you convince her. Putting the harem together shouldn't be simple or easy like collecting fucking baseball cards*, it should be the heart of the story, or at least part of it.

*TS fell into the trap of just throwing girls at us without any chase, and having them all just accept being in a harem. Which cheapened the achievement IMO. I say this with great love and respect for your first entry Dev.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
60 fps Animations Mod (0.7)
The mod increases the fps of animations to 60 with the help of AI interpolation. Also, upscales animations from 1 scene to 1440p (the rest are already 1440p). Enjoy!

Compatible with future versions.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case of performance issues, open game/sexscenes1.rpy and replace all 'show' with 'scene'. Also, you can run the game manually from Ren'Py 7.6.3+ for more of a boost.

Download:
- -

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
V0.4 Update.

NO PATCHES WILL WORK! I had to fix some variables and move things around.

Also there's option to hide the side images in the settings now.

PC:

MAC:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Adored by the Devil [v0.4] [Empiric]

NOTES: As the dev said, no patches work, so don't use them... :coffee:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Second Note: Fuck yes :love:

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Unofficial incest patch, changes names of the women at the house to mom/sis and adds some text to the old man's dialogue. Not sure if it will make sense in the future updates.

Workupload

*Updated to work with v.0.3
up pls ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
up pls ^^
Why none of them are releated...

Hi sorry if i ask this, but i feel a bit confused. Do the incest patch is update? Just to understand.
Because I downloaded the game and the patch and installed it. This is me first playthrough, so i do not know the intere story. But playing the game from the start I see that the three women are called mother, sisters. But it seems to me as if they are not related. That is, there is this type of grandfather, who is not related in any way to the three women in question. Who sends his nephew to these three women. But upon arrival, they continue to talk to him as if he is a stranger. I don't know if I installed the patch correctly or not. Or if the patch needs to be updated. Or perhaps i need to continue the game upon discovery that this boy is the son of the woman?

Just to understand.
Thank you

Reactions: KiraJames

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
anyone has a character chart? i appreciate the changelog but i don't know who is who :confused:

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes