J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Guys I'm gonna drop this due to the face the code is slip out a little more than the last game, I thought this was going to be a simple mod I could pick up, but it didn't end up being that, I'm sure someone else will come along and pick it up. Sorry, just too busy cheers!

Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
KoGa3 maybe you can have a look here? Thanks!
Edit: Nevermind, there's already someone else picking up.

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man this game has so many good looking ladies, It's gonna be really hard to make choices on whom to exclude when that time comes :unsure: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I like the update. The characters are lovely and the scenes how they are portrayed either cute, shy or lustful is pretty nicely done. The milf has one of a hell big boobs and im loving it. And it seems the harem gets bigger with each update lol.
I enjoy their banter a lot and I hope it stays that way of delivering it. I just hope the corruption wont be that fast.

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
Talking about the girls, my favourites are lilith and miu (i like her teasing side).
It's also nice to see a female influencer who doesn't appear to be a bitch to others in a game.
The mother also seems like a very nice person but i find her boobs to be way too big, so it's a no go for me ( yes, i'm a small boobs afficionado ;) )
Right now the other girls look more "standard" in their personalities.
As for the story , it's off to a good start and i wish you all the best with it.

Reactions: Shelscott50

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
If we choose that the milfs boobs are too big, will that make them smaller in the future or does it just put you off of her path?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric

Any chance of seeing a flashback of when Nina took the MC's virginity?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm afraid that would not be legal.

If we choose that the milfs boobs are too big, will that make them smaller in the future or does it just put you off of her path?
It blocks certain choices and dialogue options, like look when she tells you it's okay to. The size will stay the same.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I must say, so far from what I seen, it's going to be a very interesting game. They should add the tag superpowers or something like it. Also, if you can gain and lose points, they should make a walkthrough mod to help the players see what choices gains or loses points.

Reactions: kratos1234

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Hey Guys I'm gonna drop this due to the face the code is slip out a little more than the last game, I thought this was going to be a simple mod I could pick up, but it didn't end up being that, I'm sure someone else will come along and pick it up. Sorry, just too busy cheers!

Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update your mod for v.0.2!! :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and Balu83
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes