Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
I really like the sense of humor and the story so far. The models are gorgeous, and the characters are very likable so far. You know a VN is great when you rage a bit at "You've reached the end of the current version". Cant wait for the next update. You are doing a fantastic job dev!!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
7 girls were introduced already, I have at least 3 more prepared. Most choices will only affect dialogue and some unlock extra gallery images. But there will be some choices affecting the relationships with the girls, which will matter in a long-run

Reactions: The D0n

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Adored by the Devil v0.7
with drjoe
DarkAssassin Multi Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Personally the only reason I care if a game is harem or not is to find out whether or not you could get all the scenes with one play through. Unless a game has very detailed and diverse paths you can take, it can be a bit of a slog replaying the game just to experience everything the exact same except all the sex scenes feature a different character. So I'm genuinely curious with dev's thoughts on do you plan for it to be possible to experience everything the game has to offer with one playthrough or do you hope to make something more detailed to the point where each route is unique in it's own right and makes it feel rewarding to replay the game?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Personally the only reason I care if a game is harem or not is to find out whether or not you could get all the scenes with one play through. Unless a game has very detailed and diverse paths you can take, it can be a bit of a slog replaying the game just to experience everything the exact same except all the sex scenes feature a different character. So I'm genuinely curious with dev's thoughts on do you plan for it to be possible to experience everything the game has to offer with one playthrough or do you hope to make something more detailed to the point where each route is unique in it's own right and makes it feel rewarding to replay the game?
There's a scene gallery, I do plan to add unlock all scenes button at the end of the game, but I'm sure there will be some mods doing just that before I get there.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Adored by the Devil v0.1

Download
Mega

I'll add links to the itch.io with your info again when I get to it, if you don't mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cebs

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
There's a scene gallery, I do plan to add unlock all scenes button at the end of the game, but I'm sure there will be some mods doing just that before I get there.
I appreciate that being an option and it's especially good for those interested in only the H scenes but that didn't really answer my question. I meant just in general by playing the game do you plan for there to be a possible "true story" route where you experience everything or something akin to that or will the game require multiple playthroughs? Both approaches are equally valid and I'm not going to hate on one over the other I'm just curious what the intention is. Also as I said unless a game is made rich with content and great detail it can be a little tiring having to do multiple playthroughs, but that also isn't the worst thing in the world. Maybe just something to be mindful of as you plan the routes and player experience.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I appreciate that being an option and it's especially good for those interested in only the H scenes but that didn't really answer my question. I meant just in general by playing the game do you plan for there to be a possible "true story" route where you experience everything or something akin to that or will the game require multiple playthroughs? Both approaches are equally valid and I'm not going to hate on one over the other I'm just curious what the intention is. Also as I said unless a game is made rich with content and great detail it can be a little tiring having to do multiple playthroughs, but that also isn't the worst thing in the world. Maybe just something to be mindful of as you plan the routes and player experience.
Yeah, it's really hard to say at this point, as most of it is just in my head for now and I don't have exact flow chart.
But it would be difficult for me to add a path, where the player can get all scenes in one playthrough, as it is now.

There will be paths with a committed relationship to one of the main girls, where the player won't get to have open relationship with other main girls. Example would be, if you start a relationship with Hannah, you won't be able to have open relationship with Emily or Katherine, but with the girls outside of that circle it will be okay. This means that you won't be able to get all the scenes from those three in one playthrough, only some of the scenes if they are part of the secret relationship.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah, it's really hard to say at this point, as most of it is just in my head for now and I don't have exact flow chart.
But it would be difficult for me to add a path, where the player can get all scenes in one playthrough, as it is now.

There will be paths with a committed relationship to one of the main girls, where the player won't get to have open relationship with other main girls. Example would be, if you start a relationship with Hannah, you won't be able to have open relationship with Emily or Katherine, but with the girls outside of that circle it will be okay. This means that you won't be able to get all the scenes from those three in one playthrough, only some of the scenes if they are part of the secret relationship.
Alright thank you for the clarification! I figured there may not be a set in stone plan at the moment but I appreciate you sharing how you envision things working. Either way I wish you the best of luck and will be keeping my flingers crossed this game does well!

P.S.
Those redheads are absolutely stunning! Thank you for making them

Reactions: ktunga and The D0n

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I'll add links to the itch.io with your info again when I get to it, if you don't mind.
You know that you are always welcome to, really love your games and it's a pleasure to port it :cool:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

Those "secret relationships" tend to give negetive consequences that result in bad endings in the long run?

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes