Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Gravity defying my ass. :mad:
My point exactly! Poor model can't even stand up straight! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And I actually like that character models and it's look. The boobs while being over the top work there.
It's for example her daughters' models that don't work for my personally. But hey, that's my personal
preference and thus my problem and not yours and I mean not offence.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 2383936
Lilith is adorable! Great character you created there.
Yep, best girl(?) so far.

For personal preference I'd like more character models with non-gravity defying boobs.
It seems to me that the boob slider got cranked up to eleven compared to Through Spacetime.
NO! Boobs are life. :)

P.S.: Does Vvienne's face remind anyone else of a young Christina Applegate?
Yes, waiting for Al Bundy to enter

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Don't touch on the breast of the girls of the house dev, please. Mainly the milf. They are beautifull and perfect

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hey Guys I'm gonna drop this due to the face the code is slip out a little more than the last game, I thought this was going to be a simple mod I could pick up, but it didn't end up being that, I'm sure someone else will come along and pick it up. Sorry, just too busy cheers!

Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated v0.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Understandable. You mod more than enough games for us, so don't feel bad about being busy.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Gravity defying my ass. :mad:
I was pleasantly surprised when the option popped up asking the player thoughts on her tits. I am more accustomed to devs that use models like that just assuming you want that or you should fuck off and play something else. So, thanks for including that option.

Lovely woman with a very pleasant personality and a lovely disposition thus far but, the fun bags are not what I would go for. She's optional so I'm sure many will love her inclusion. Well done Empiric

Reactions: El Tanque

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's honestly hard to pick a favorite LI so far. The humor is great and all of the ladies have their own unique charm. Though I probably have to go with Emily as my favorite atm. She at least could probably win the award for best pickup line in a VN. :ROFLMAO:

On the lactation topic though, I'm personally not a huge fan of lactation stuff, but that's just me. An option to toggle it off in the settings would be awesome.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes