Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I said that wrong, rather you won't be able to have dedicated relationship with them all at once. This means only some scenes. I don't think I'll be adding full on harem route, I just don't see that happening in any meaningful way, where I'd not have to diverge from the story too far just so it makes sense.
ah, ok

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Actually these are not mutually exclusive. It's a bit more complicated than that. But generally you won't be able to have true romantic relationships with all the girls at the house at the same time.
I figure that at least Katherine and Hannah might have to get used to the idea of sharing MC if they both like him, given their power. There probably aren't that many men other than MC that won't go crazy from being near them, so if one isn't willing to share him, then the other is probably doomed to stay single.

And obviously Emily is already smitten with him, so they can't leave her out. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I liked Lilith's way of expressing herself when she couldn't speak and also some funny situations of the mc with the family
Captura de pantalla (311).png Captura de pantalla (312).png
So, not having a harem, would you have something similar like sharing the mc among several girls?

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Empiric
a question do you have PayPal?
Because I have some money there from some PayPal promotions, it's not much, but I could pass it to you to collaborate with the game, since I can't use it because I need a card or a bank account, you could put it to better use.
The only thing I can do is transfer it to another account.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric
a question do you have PayPal?
Because I have some money there from some PayPal promotions, it's not much, but I could pass it to you to collaborate with the game, since I can't use it because I need a card or a bank account, you could put it to better use.
The only thing I can do is transfer it to another account.
I only have personal paypal, not company one setup. I transfer my patreon money through payoneer

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I only have personal paypal, not company one setup. I transfer my patreon money through payoneer
You don't want to use your personal PayPal or they don't let you access it on this page?
I can only go from paypal to paypal if there are no problems with putting your personal paypal put it and I'll pass it to you there
I think I will have no problem passing it on

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You don't want to use your personal PayPal or they don't let you access it on this page?
I can only go from paypal to paypal if there are no problems with putting your personal paypal put it and I'll pass it to you there
I think I will have no problem passing it on
Paypal accounts used for NSFW stuff tend to get nuked fairly frequently. So I just keep it as private as possible and don't share it on any page openly.

Reactions: kratos1234

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I said that wrong, rather you won't be able to have dedicated relationship with them all at once. This means only some scenes. I don't think I'll be adding a full on harem route, I just don't see that happening in any meaningful way, where I'd not have to diverge from the story too far just so it makes sense.
What about house harem + Lilith?

I mean woman, her 2 daughters and Lilith. I think it's good idea to not have full harem cuz i don't think some characters will fill in. I see that house girls so far can be Harem material, Lilith devoted to MC and you need to be an idiot to refuse this girl. Blond that take MC's virginity, more like older sister. I don't think there some big love under muscles, more like care love type. Witch girl was more like tease type but there some love can be seen, so need to see more plot with her to understand. Vamp girl and Detective is unknown, but i think Vamp maybe too old for undying love. But not for some fun on the road. Detective is not on my page, cuz why bother if you literally have MILF and her two daughters in the picture. Maybe she will be into Older guys, so MC's grandpa can have some fun too))))).

Also have another question, will game show us Katherine and her daughter's devil forms?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
What about house harem + Lilith?

I mean woman, her 2 daughters and Lilith. I think it's good idea to not have full harem cuz i don't think some characters will fill in. I see that house girls so far can be Harem material, Lilith devoted to MC and you need to be an idiot to refuse this girl. Blond that take MC's virginity, more like older sister. I don't think there some big love under muscles, more like care love type. Witch girl was more like tease type but there some love can be seen, so need to see more plot with her to understand. Vamp girl and Detective is unknown, but i think Vamp maybe too old for undying love. But not for some fun on the road. Detective is not on my page, cuz why bother if you literally have MILF and her two daughters in the picture. Maybe she will be into Older guys, so MC's grandpa can have some fun too))))).

Also have another question, will game show us Katherine and her daughter's devil forms?
I'll see how the relationships develop over time, I'm not 100% set on anything yet. And I haven't even thought about showing the devil forms, at least in the story I have prepared so far that doesn't happen.

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
I'll see how the relationships develop over time, I'm not 100% set on anything yet. And I haven't even thought about showing the devil forms, at least in the story I have prepared so far that doesn't happen.
Thanks for replying!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for replying! But still, i don't know what kind of demon you make them so maybe they different from girl in the beginning. Maybe girls have only glowing eyes and all. My question was more like will they break seal? I mean if they so much strong creatures and so far look like good people why not give them they powers, so they can protect themselves.
To not attract attention.

Also you should probably use spoiler tags in your posts, when talking about stuff that's revealed later in the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How do you put spoiler tags in a thread?
There is a button "next to the smiley face icon", it looks like a flag, that lets you add a spoiler to your post, you can name it to if you want. Then after that you put whatever is inside that spoiler tag.

SPOiLER.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the right of the spoiler (Flag Icon) you can insert spoilers and other things.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes