Comics Collection SiteRip Adult Comics Club Collection [2022-11-26] [Melkor Mancin]

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
btw. I forgot to mention that I already got the book. Overall quality is really nice. The thing that I noticed that they changed the most at least from a quick look is overall translation is adjusted as that publisher J18 is pretty much doing it with all of their works, which is a bit weird because Melkor's comics are his official work and their doujins are usually just fan translated and almost never officially in English. So yeah, hopefully we will get the rest of it as well. If they would make Sidney and Chloe/Tim book I would be satisfied :D

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Twisturn223

Aug 10, 2017
btw. I forgot to mention that I already got the book. Overall quality is really nice. The thing that I noticed that they changed the most at least from a quick look is overall translation is adjusted as that publisher J18 is pretty much doing it with all of their works, which is a bit weird because Melkor's comics are his official work and their doujins are usually just fan translated and almost never officially in English. So yeah, hopefully we will get the rest of it as well. If they would make Sidney and Chloe/Tim book I would be satisfied :D
It's likely because a lot of those older comics were from a number of years ago, when Melkor's English wasn't as good as it is now (he's Brazilian, after all). Not unusual for an editor to go over with a fine-toothed comb.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
It's likely because a lot of those older comics were from a number of years ago, when Melkor's English wasn't as good as it is now (he's Brazilian, after all). Not unusual for an editor to go over with a fine-toothed comb.
That is true, but the thing is that Scratch is there with him ever since NiL1 and he's helping him out with grammar. From what I noticed J18 just wants to put more quality into it than just print it, which is nice. + It's really not that drastic, and I wouldn't even notice that if I wouldn't be comparing digital/physical pages one-by-one :D

Reactions: Twisturn223

mica64

Sep 9, 2024
View attachment 91681
Overview:
Welcome to the Melkor Mancin's Hentai World!
Previously His comics are published under Adultcomicsclub.com(which has been Shutdown). Thats why I published Adult comics club & Melkor (Romulo) Mancin/Melkor Mancin Comics Collection Together.
If I miss Any or, new comics are updated, Inform me. I'll refreash & add It after 1.5 month.​

Updated: 2022-11-26
Developer/Publisher: (which has been Shutdown) &
Censorship: None
Language: English
Pages: 2930
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List Download:

Download Part 1: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Download Part 2: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Full collection (torrent)

About a Girl (Complete):
- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Put Down (Complete):
- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Spades (Complete):
- - - - WORKUPLOAD
The Raven (ongoing):
- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Janice's Date (ongoing):
- - - -
WORKUPLOAD

Thanks Zez for the links

View attachment 91703 View attachment 91704 View attachment 91705 View attachment 91706 View attachment 91707 View attachment 91708 View attachment 91709 View attachment 91710 View attachment 91711 View attachment 91712 View attachment 91714 View attachment 91715 View attachment 91716
thats great!! I LOVE IT!!!

Reactions: Kri$Are$

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, HERE'S that Kelly sketch as promised yesterday on my last blog post. It's kind of a "remake" of that first Kelly appearance back in Naughty In Law 2 - Family Ties HERE. But a bit of an update in my opinion. =D it's one of those undressing gifs I've been doing. so. just wait a little bit. =D Check out ON & OFF Clothes - Kelly at Doorbell (sketch)
This sucked. The source I got it from (the MP4 below) had the nudity too short and I had to delay the last frame. Then I reversed the GIF which, I'm guessing, matched the original Melkor one.

Aside from that, I made AVIF and WEBP versions too.

Aaaaand they're too big to upload locally. EDIT: Now that I uploaded them elsewhere.... yeah, I can see that now.

GIF

WEBP

AVIF

("Original") MP4

I compressed/optimized the larger files.

70% Quality

90% Quality

Last edited: