3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
ссылка мертвая
может кто поделится новой версии
Forum Rule 5. "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English"
Secondly, all the 0.5.1 links in the OP work so use one of those since I haven't even uploaded a 0.5.2 crack yet. (Or wait a few more hours and I'll post my crack + a re-upload)

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
maybe someone will share the new version
the link is dead
I already told you in my first reply to you to either play 0.5.1 with the links in the OP, or wait for me to finish the crack and re-upload 0.5.2.
Even if someone were to give you a link right now, you wouldn't be able to play without a crack.

Reactions: malex

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is a re-upload of Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 with my crack below already applied-

Otherwise, if you have the uncracked Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 files, here is my crack for it that sets you to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people. You can also play offline if you want, in case you have no internet or your ISP blocks the game.
Note: choosing to play in offline mode will get overridden by the game if you actually can access the servers, so if you want to be truly offline while still having internet, consider using a firewall to block the game.

Before logging in you have 3 options:
Play in online mode (unchecking this box allows the game to be played without internet or the game firewalled)
Play in desktop mode (unchecking this makes the game go into VR mode, keep this checked if you aren't using VR)
Replay the tutorial (unchecking this won't prevent the first time playing tutorial)

Then simply click the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 052\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Edit: Downloaded this version, but nothing that I manage to do properly starts the game, loading screen keeps for a long time, ending for a fatal error. This doesnt happen in 5.1, so would you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdultVRGameRoom-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Do I need to register an account to play this game?:oops:
No. Just leave the login and the password what it comes as (You can change it if you want, as no actual Login/authentication is taking place).

Dec 25, 2021
ok, I just tested this stuff! the controls turned my noggin around!
drag an actor into the scene!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O even on a 1980's console, the controls are easier! so I give up!

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
As far as mouse controls go, one solution is to add gizmos to grab mode, like 3d modeling software have.

One can with some practice get the gist of moving and rotating as the game is . What is bad is not knowing what you are going to grab when you click as the grab points will likely be close to one another. And when you do click, whatever you grabbed will move, even before you move the mouse, frequently destroying the posing you already did. I guess this movement is your feedback, showing what you just grabbed. But it has this frustrating side effect. Maybe it works better in VR.

Last edited:

zThorn

Mar 18, 2019
I'm running into an issue where I cannot spawn items, furniture, or actors into the scene. When I play the tutorial I get spawn one actor and progress, but after the tutorial or in freeplay the game will not let me click on items and spawn them. Any suggestions?

ttant

May 7, 2017
I must be dumb, i can't pass this part:
1680510516048.png

The requested button keep poping the oculus part, and is not taken into account in game.
Also the desktop mode is bugged, you can' click (as there is no no-vr shortcut, at least in my game folder).

I don't understand why dev want to overide the oculus mechanism. Why didn't he/she kept the way to click and move from oculus or even steam vr mode ? The way to handle pointer is really a pain in the ass as you use the stick to make it appear, so what you was aiming for is always not where your pointer is !

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I must be dumb, i can't pass this part:
View attachment 2516912

The requested button keep poping the oculus part, and is not taken into account in game.
Also the desktop mode is bugged, you can' click (as there is no no-vr shortcut, at least in my game folder).

I don't understand why dev want to overide the oculus mechanism. Why didn't he/she kept the way to click and move from oculus or even steam vr mode ? The way to handle pointer is really a pain in the ass as you use the stick to make it appear, so what you was aiming for is always not where your pointer is !
I'm pretty sure you press "B" on the RIGHT Controller, is what I remember. (To open the mini circle menu).
To get to the library like it's asking, you don't hit a new button, you use the pointer to click that symbol in the mini circle menu.

To use the pointer, you pull back the RIGHT thumbstick (move the right thumbstick down/towards you). Then you click with the trigger after aiming where you want.

You might want to know this too;
After getting to the library menu, you'll want to use your other hand to grab(grip button) and drag the object or model out of that library menu with the pictures, the thing you are hovering over before grabbing should highlight in white.

Hopefully this was helpful, good luck, any other questions just reply to my message I'll get to it if I see it. (I'm not affiliated with the devs or anyone here, just a player).

Reactions: ttant
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes