• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Adumbral and Crimson [v1.4] [lavey otokonoko]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
What the hell do you do for the teleporting crystal woman boss/thing. The room has 3 things you need to activate whilst not being killed/touched by the boss. It also doesn't show anything like simon says where you can walk/run/move during a certain time.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
this game isn't hard, just annoying

got stuck in the walls more times than i would like admit, had to restart multiple times just because i got stuck in a wall

Nov 4, 2023
anyone know how to defeat that godly being that oneshots you?
You don't, you just don't look at it. (and since the game is sorta jank, you should realistically just twirl around until it stops sticking its hand out, and repeat as you move through the room, the same strategy can be done in a more janky way against the "look away and you die" creature)

Kisigo

Jul 16, 2020
I go to the exit, but they won't let me in. Similar cases occur 1-2 times per run. All I did was get the succubus shape for the second time, but at the same time the effect of the heart and the shape began to work 2-3 times.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes