3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Not quite yet; I finished all the buildings with this month's update so all I need to do before reaching feature complete and switching over to Adventure High monthly updates is finish the last special area. I would estimate that I have roughly 60% of the art assets needed to finish building the last area currently. Once that's done it'll be Adventure High every month again.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: outofpower007

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, it was closed by Fandom, not by the person running it. I don't think a new solution for hosting the wiki's content has been established yet, but I do know that the content has been saved.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I'm not among the people who saved the whole wiki, but if anyone just wants to look up some stuff, feel free to use these 73 individual wiki pages that I manually saved and put in a 7z archive file.

Reactions: Neroik and echo32

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not among the people who saved the whole wiki, but if anyone just wants to look up some stuff, feel free to use these 73 individual wiki pages that I manually saved and put in a 7z archive file.
IIRC someone posted the XML dump for the entire wiki, so anyone who wanted to could install mediawiki and import the whole thing.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I got a few screenshots of the new Ui. It's just about done, just needs some polishing up and final tweaking. It will probably take a fair bit of work to implement it all, but by the looks of it the new UI should bring the game's quality up substantially.

Result.png Result2.png

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
...There shouldn't be any at floor 22 I thought? I thought the last one was floor 20. Then again, I haven't fucking played this game in a few months...
I didn't know about any new floors either, though I haven't tried getting to the bottom in the recent versions. I checked the patch notes for versions 0.63 and 0.62 (which was released last year), and there's no mention of new floors, so it was either something we missed from an even older version than that, some sort of bug allowing you to go to a floor that's not implemented, or the Patron-exclusive "live updates" version. If it's the latter, the placement of the note is probably a bug due to being an in-testing version of the game.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The note is there because I hadn't had a chance to add the note that will be on that floor. Unfortunately, I missed removing the note from the floor because the notes appear as invisible in the scene editor.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
So, I have enough content finished now to do a new release so I'm going ahead and doing that now since the new Ui is coming soon and that will probably take a while to implement and I wouldn't be able to do a release in the middle of the UI update. Here's what's coming up in version 0.64:

- 2 scenes added for Angie's post bimbos gone wild plotline.
- 2 scenes added for Reese's post bimbos gone wild plotline.
- Val's Normal play scene extended.
- Sarah's Normal play scene extended.
- Sarah's Mindless play scene extended.
- Ms. Rack's Normal play scene extended.
- 2 scenes added for Angie's slave plot.
- 1 scene added for Brittany Collared plot.
- 1 Scene added for Sarah's Romance plotline
- 2 Scenes added for Brittany's post bimbos gone wild plotline.
- 3 Slave play scenes extended for Val.
- Game Intro CG updated.
- 2 backgrounds updated.
- 2 Possession Spell scenes added for Kate.
- 1 old art CG updated.
- Updated art on 6 monsters added.

The new update is up now on subscribestar and patreon.

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
So, during the end of the Sarah/Cassandra backstory plot, Cassandra is debating using a potion to become a boy. This would be bad because of the retroactive nature of the potion and maybe Cassandra's weirdness with potions (I don't quite remember).

But the protagonist can change people between genders easily. Once you get the male slaves it is like a light switch. Why wouldn't they throw out the option to help out Cassandra?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes