3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's an interesting game and there's a lot more content than when I last touched it, but too many brances just lead to dead ends.

Using anything but Boost in Val's mind, for example, leads to Sarah not getting brainwashed by drape, which means that Jane's classes don't unlock and every scene reliant on those (like Sarah's second doll scene) can't happen.
Which is a pity because bondage-val or love-spelled Val sound like they should have really interesting effects on the plot, given that she isn't actually enslaved yet.

Turning Sarah into a doll but not enslaving her look like it should be a willing-slave route, but she never appears in your room or the library which means that you can turn her eager-to-please so you can't use her to unlock Willing-Val route.

Turning Sarah into a doll then swapping her to Eager-to-please lets you get the eager scene when you find the note on floor 3, but for some reason the scene where Val walks in on you two in the library never happens so you can't get Willing Val.

Maybe one day everything will be set to trigger everything properly, but at the moment playing the game blind is like running a maze. You hit all sorts of dead ends that just cut off routes.

Hell, willing-val apparantly relies on enslaving Sarah before finding the first note, so unless you grab her at literally the first opportunity, you have to deliberately walk past it.

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, dead ends are still a problem. Mostly, the reason for it is that I am a single person doing the writing and programming work. To avoid having entire updates focus on only a single plot thread which not everyone will be interested in, I tend to write a little bit on several plotlines each month.

Although, Sarah getting controlled by drape should not be prevented by Val's personality being changed, and there is unique dialogue for Sarah if she witnessed you use a spell other than boost to cure Val. I will check if something has broken that sequence since originally making it.

Apr 16, 2018
I like this game and would love to play the finished project. Whoever made this game thank you and please keep up the good work. Also if possible can there be a route were you can become a full monster (male or female) and explore what can be done with that, it would be amazing, the little game over snippets don't seem to do justice to the ideas they have.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, 0.53 is the current version, and has been out since the 20th. I've started on 0.54 but don't have anything quite finished yet.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Newgrounds, itch.io and gamejolt all have the latest version. For some reason, newgrounds changed the way their site's hosting works and it causes embedding to not work right and somehow my blog is embedding an older version of the game now.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
People, give me the link to version 0.53!!! why on this site for so long do not give updates to this game???

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
[QUOTE = "MaxVaron, post: 1344926, участник: 405983"] Вы можете скачать его по ссылке, которую я вам дал [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much!

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
it turns out, that itch.io is the better link.

I have no idea why, but when you go directly to the gamejolt page, it redirects to their tag search for "adventure games" instead... I need to email them and ask why it's doing that...

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Could anyone please tell me how to get on the Monster Girls plotline? I looked through the provided walkthrough, but I couldn't find any information on it.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
whats this, a game for ants?! seriously is there no way to go fullscreen???????

also maybe add like example image of the difference between "new graphics" and "Classic graphics" how are we supposed to know what to pick if we havent played it before

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes