RPGM Abandoned Adventure of Octavious [v0.1] [GreenBareGames]

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
416408_Cover.png

Overview:
The game revolves around Emperor Octavious who has to run away form his empire because of an invading organization. The main goal of the game is to drive the invading organization out of the empire but to archive this Octavious and his comrade's need to become stronger. To get stronger and to understand what Octavious Fathers final wish meant. Octavious and his fellow guardians must travel the multiverse. During this time many people around the multiverse will need Octavious help for various kinds of rewords.
This game is influenced by Legend of Queen Opala Series..​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-16
Release Date: 2019-09-16
Developer: GreenBareGames - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to GreenBare for sharing.

416399_BlueHead002.png 416400_MistoryGirl.png 416401_HandJob001.png 416403_HandJob002.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
While the Engrish in the description is not too bad, the multiple spellings of the MC's name is not encouraging. Will give it a shot though. Can't be worse than the Google translate nightmare of Long Drive to Mom's.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Main Folder is missing a Doodads plugin even downloading the plugin still gives me another error that's prob an extension of doodads for RPG maker that you have find, either the dev completely forgot to test before uploading or something incredibly went wrong.

donita

Feb 8, 2019
Plis upload the APK installer because your upload at mega for android can not be installed.

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
Plis upload the APK installer because your upload at mega for android can not be installed.
This is my first time uploading or working with RPGM. For now i am gone fix and ask
playb0y44
Update the windows download. I will fix the the android and Mac versions and upload them later today or at most tomorrow.
Extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
Main Folder is missing a Doodads plugin even downloading the plugin still gives me another error that's prob an extension of doodads for RPG maker that you have find, either the dev completely forgot to test before uploading or something incredibly went wrong.
The Windows Version is now fixed uploaded.

Reactions: Tumai

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Minor Note: Some places (like the game's Title Screen) you name your game "Adventure of Octavious" and other places (like Patreon) you name it "The Adventure of Octavious". Choose and use only one name.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The current game is quite below average, bad grammar with many mistakes, portraits that don't share anything in common with the character, fast nudes, kind of retarded MC, standard menus for the game, the standard castle image just before starting the game...

The models aren't bad but the rest... it needs a lot of work before it is at least average quality.

Reactions: GreenBare

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
The current game is quite below average, bad grammar with many mistakes, portraits that don't share anything in common with the character, fast nudes, kind of retarded MC, standard menus for the game, the standard castle image just before starting the game...

The models aren't bad but the rest... it needs a lot of work before it is at least average quality.
I see. I understand i will try my best to improve upon what you have said.