RPGM Abandoned Adventure of Octavious [v0.1] [GreenBareGames]

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Why do I feel the urge to play Mortal Kombat all of a sudden?

Because of Raiden and Ashrah:

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenBare

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
many miss spelling if you want you sure ask someone to check that stuff before giving the game out to people
and may want to add the person who talking name if ver 2 take to long people will forget who who and will replay the full thing to remember

Reactions: GreenBare

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
many miss spelling if you want you sure ask someone to check that stuff before giving the game out to people
and may want to add the person who talking name if ver 2 take to long people will forget who who and will replay the full thing to remember
I understand. Thanx a lot for your feedback i will keep them in mind and improve the game.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I will be as straightforward as I can possibly be:

I have exactly 0 hope for new games, until it has at least 6-8 reviews, I won't even give them a look. But this has exactly what I would consider "the best female body" and "exactly what fantasy armor should look like", aka amazons in battle bikini. Will give it a bookmark with a special tag and if it materializes into anything resembling quality, you have a year long backer from me.

Jan 28, 2018

This game is influenced by Legend of Queen Opala Series..​
So, does that mean that eventually the majority of the scenes in the game will be of the MC getting cucked and watching the women around him bang everything in sight that isn't him? Because that's my understand of what happens in the LoQO series, which is why I don't play any of those games...

Last edited:

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
I will be as straightforward as I can possibly be:

I have exactly 0 hope for new games, until it has at least 6-8 reviews, I won't even give them a look. But this has exactly what I would consider "the best female body" and "exactly what fantasy armor should look like", aka amazons in battle bikini. Will give it a bookmark with a special tag and if it materializes into anything resembling quality, you have a year long backer from me.
Thanx a lot. I will give it my best to improve the game to a good and stable state. :)

Last edited:

GreenBare

Oct 6, 2018
So, does that mean that eventually the majority of the scenes in the game will be of the MC getting cucked and watching the women around him bang everything in sight that isn't him? Because that's my understand of what happens in the LoQO series...
My influences of the game come in how the story is progressed , word setting and Lore. Most scans will revolve around MC but There will be some exceptions as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice game but buggy, if talks to shopgirl 3rd time after she's been robbed game freezes and if goes back to gangs place then can't get out and 2nd freeze happened after had 2nd time sex with tyra (reloaded after going to gangs place 2nd time) and 3rd freeze after replaying gang fight and going home and having sex with tyra.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sternboo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dude this asian chick with the asian outfit looks incredible hot very nice body and also quality it seems - what happend to this game? no rating, only one update and this two years old? i hoped to see some kinky adventures with this curvy asian female warrior so sad now

pkay that start is slow boaring and no quest log... and still couldnt find hot samurai

Last edited: