Hsword13

Jan 23, 2019
Nothing's stopping you from using a cheat code to give yourself lvl100 or something and make the combat a breeze. There's a lot of dialogue tied into the adventuring system so it's an important storytelling tool for the game.
This sounds exactly like the options Kazuma had before being reincarnated. Does this mean I can get a useless goddess too? :love:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The pictures look really good. If you stick with the base anime it will be good but short(unless you draw out the updates and or draw out the game) or you use the anime as a starting point for the game.

The main anime girls are always their flirting(and hooking up) plus help with game functions but you add new girls(and enemies) from other animes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
How is the combat in this game? Does Megumin only have Explosion as her spell and enough MP for just one cast? Does Darkness have a really low hit rate?
Yes to both, gotta stay true to the source material ;)

If you stick with the base anime it will be good but short(unless you draw out the updates and or draw out the game) or you use the anime as a starting point for the game.
I mostly use the anime as the starting point, a lot of the game's content is either original or based on the LNs.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How is the combat in this game? Does Megumin only have Explosion as her spell and enough MP for just one cast? Does Darkness have a really low hit rate?
Megumin can cast explosion once and then she is KO for the rest of the adventure.
Darkness never hits anything. but she can act as bait. I think her HP and armor is too low.
The combat system itself is pretty decent, it is a copy of some famous one from... I forgot which game

• Red Heart

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks good to me and am downloading now, just hope there are a few pregnancy later on in the game.

• Red Heart

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I hope this game goes off of the LN eventually because there's some interesting characters like Sylvia, Yuiyui, and Komekko in volume 5; and Iris in volume 6.

• Red Heart

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Absolutely nothing wrong with knowing what you want and asking if it will be available!
However, currently I have no plans on adding NTR to the game. Maybe in the future, when I have enough time to fully develop separate light & dark paths.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
All events show done but the bonus event for morning.. it never triggers. It shows repay the debt you owe to the city but nothing is ever mentioned about it or how much.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes