tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
Uhm... the actual developer, PastryIRL is here, on this forum, right? The first post of this thread is from the developer, right? I don't get it, why should a mod decide instead of the developer, whether the link is valid or not. :unsure:
When a dev doesn't list one of their links or forgets to, the mods here can step in to add in the missing ones. It's extremely helpful in situations where a dev stops posting on one site or another, as all links are compiled in one location. There are a few games I have installed that the dev has completely stopped posting on a few different sites, and having a full list available comes in handy for new updates.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
screenshot0008.png
v0.1.5 is finally available to the general public, this is not a drill!

I've poured a LOT of work into this update, but I can finally say that I'm proud of the state the game is in. I wholeheartedly recommend you replay it from the beginning to check out everything that changed!

Check the main post for links, updated screenshots and the changelog.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2187032

I've poured a LOT of work into this update, but I can finally say that I'm proud of the state the game is in. I wholeheartedly recommend you replay it from the beginning to check out everything that changed!

Daddy pastry if I escape from work to play Adventure trainer will you vouch for me?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I might've missed the conversation in the thread, but it is quite big so I'd rather ask again - will there ever be any prostitution of the main girls? Or if there already is.

I mean, how else do I make Aqua useful?

Just a quick answer, don't dig any NTR trenches and fight that war.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 2187032

Oh happy days! And I take it this picture is to convey your pride in your update is on the same level as Megumin's pride in her explosions :)

Thank heavens the Heisenberg option is still up, I would have been traumatized if not
Heisenberg Option? What is that, a mode that allows you to create forbidden items to sell in Wiz's shop?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh happy days! And I take it this picture is to convey your pride in your update is on the same level as Megumin's pride in her explosions :)

Heisenberg Option? What is that, a mode that allows you to create forbidden items to sell in Wiz's shop?
Tsk tsk, you are not a true adventure trainer fan shame shame…

Joking aside one of the first options of dialogue you get, are meant to guess Gabriel’s name, and one of them is Heisenberg

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Is this perveted kazuma or not ?:unsure:
(i did not see sleep sex or gropping tag)
p/s: good luck on the game.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
And I take it this picture is to convey your pride in your update is on the same level as Megumin's pride in her explosions :)
Megumin yells "Explosion!", I scream "Update!"

Is this perveted kazuma or not ?:unsure:
(i did not see sleep sex or gropping tag)
p/s: good luck on the game.
Oh he's perverted alright.
Groping tag is there.
Thanks!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
PastryIRL with the premise I restarted from the beginning... I encountered this error with megumin's last H-event, the one in the bath, after write the name it give me this

Immagine 2022-11-23 181514.png

I select to ignore and the game go on with the selected name

Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 37 Votes