RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for submitting the traceback! If you don't mind, what platform does this happen on? I was fairly certain I've fixed this error since the early access build release, but looks like I could've been wrong.

In the meantime, please access the cheat menu by going to your room in the mansion and clicking on "Write in the journal". From there, type in "clearinventory" to remove the corrupted item record, then "giveitem picklepotion" to give yourself the potion again. That should unblock you so you can continue playing. Sorry for the issue!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the game, and I hope the upcoming updates meet your expectations!
Plateform : Windows 10

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Darkness doesn't look right, her eyes are too round, Aqua's could be tweaked a bit too, otherwise pretty good.
Some good Aqua content here, even though she's the least likeable i've come to realize she's my favorite.

MajinScarlet

Oct 7, 2020
I don't know how many girls are gonna be added to the game and I don't know if I should get my hopes up but I hope I get to see Sylvia somehow. I loved her so much that I can't help but wish to see her in game as someone I can spend time with.

Pokora

Jun 19, 2018
In the meantime, please access the cheat menu by going to your room in the mansion and clicking on "Write in the journal". From there, type in "clearinventory" to remove the corrupted item record, then "giveitem picklepotion" to give yourself the potion again. That should unblock you so you can continue playing. Sorry for the issue!
What journal... ?

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
What journal... ?
A new addition in v0.1.1, the cheat system.
cheatsystem.PNG

If you're playing a v0.1.1 and you don't have that option, chances are you're playing the early-access release. Does the main menu say "Patron release"?
If so, would you let me know which source have you downloaded it from?

Last edited:

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
If you're playing a v0.1.1 and you don't have that option, chances are you're playing the early-access release. Does the main menu say "Patron release"?
If so, would you let me know which source have you downloaded it from?
I have that, downloaded the 12th, and I used anonfiles from the op:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
I just checked and it's still the same download. What's the point of the whole 0.1.1 if you don't update the last X.x.z for each build?

I just used the console to fix my pickle problem. I am loving the combat implementation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
require rape, forced, ahegao, NTR ,pregnant
Yeah, if people are that againt it, make it optional/toggle. If not possible, can always add in the prostitution option, what HRPG does not have brothel nowaday (No the succubus dream brothel does not count, I read the novel and spin-off, they didn't do shit there)
Though, A man can dream, it's author's work first and foremost, if he does not want to do it then yeah...

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Just found out that every character can use Steal after Kazuma learn it, that's kind of funny but I don't think it's normal (screenshot for megumin but I checked the others)
Yep, it's a known bug, hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for reporting! It'll be patched in the next version.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
A KonoSuba Parody? I'M IN. BALLS DEEP IN.
Will keep a close eye on this. I'm really liking it so far. Goodluck Dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes