Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Having to pretend to be Kazuma is like getting cucked in spirit, since any romance will be towards "Kazuma", not you.

And the MC thinking "Let the real Kazuma fix this, when he's back" just shows how sleazy the MC is, acting like a temporary stand-in, you're just fluffing them up for another dude.
You really think Kazuma would even want to go back

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Replayed "A Piggyback Ride for this Brat" in 1.2.1a and I prefer and miss the pre-1.2.1a version, I like that it had more 'choice'. Though the rework does make more sense for the story's progression. I hope those kind of choices get re-added in some way whenever, if ever, there's a Dark/Light path in the future.

Having to pretend to be Kazuma is like getting cucked in spirit, since any romance will be towards "Kazuma", not you.

And the MC thinking "Let the real Kazuma fix this, when he's back" just shows how sleazy the MC is, acting like a temporary stand-in, you're just fluffing them up for another dude.
Kazuma (Real) probably has his own harem in our previous world, fluffing them up for us and paying our student debt too. /j

If it helps, you do get to choose your nickname later on and I'm assuming it'll be like that for every love interest.

Last edited:

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020

I feel like the internet's taking this cuck meme way too far. What's next? It's gay to take a bath because you're touching Kazuma's naked body? :ROFLMAO:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

You do raise some good points. I would want the girls to want me for me, not for being someone else. And yeah, I would feel a little bad about NTRing someone who's a (For the most part) good person.

Replayed "A Piggyback Ride for this Brat" in 1.2.1a and I prefer and miss the pre-1.2.1a version, I like that it had more 'choice'. Though the rework does make more sense for the story's progression. I hope those kind of choices get re-added in some way whenever, if ever, there's a Dark/Light path in the future.

Kazuma (Real) probably has his own harem in our previous world, fluffing them up for us and paying our student debt too. /j

If it helps, you do get to choose your nickname later on and I'm assuming it'll be like that for every love interest.
That does kinda help. On the one hand Kazuma would be pretty badass in our world after everything Aqua that world put him through. On the other hand, we would be putting poor Kazuma on a giant rock about to have it's own Great Mushroom War.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Game is hard lvl 4 for the tomb and i die all the time caus the wolf and orc are grey, heal potion that get +10 when ennemies deal -20 ...

EKamui

Mar 1, 2022
LIES! Never watched Konosuba so those characters aren't familiar to me... I'm going to sue you for false advertising.

Anyway, the renders look not terrible, the scenery looks surprisingly polished, and... wait... what is that? somewhat custom mechanics? even combat? That is something that we don't see on a daily basis so it might catch the attention of some people...

Good luck with the game, promising start I guess.
Bro konosuba have 101 character

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry of this question has been already asked but, are characters like Dust and Vanir (Especially Vanir) going to appear?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Need help! How get Aqua event tracker Divine Time
If you hover over an event, you'll get the list of requirements for the event to occur.
screenshot0076.png

In this case, you should have affection at 7 or more, seen the previous events and haven't turned down Aqua. If all of those check out, it'll trigger when you go to her room at night.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes