Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Shut up and gimme update :Kappa:
I am updating ISOR regualrly am I not. I haz 2 updates this month. Leave me be, I'm suffering as it is. Are you not entertained?

mysticcr popping out of nowhere, what secret plans does he hide this time?
Hm... remains to be seen. *Chuckles in the corner*

Reactions: zARRR

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
ya know, reading the line MC gives to chris if you steal her panties make me hope MC will change his mind about children later. especially since yunyun will ask for his baby! :KEK:

also pregnancy content is hot!

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't aqua have the highest MP? could'a swore she was stated to have excess MP up the wazoo... though i guess that could make the game a little broken early on... :unsure:

i hope next update we can remove darkness's long sword to make her a psudo brawler as per how she ends up in the LN. even at level 7 lalatina's hit ratio even after getting buffed by aqua + random eris statue (+35 hit) blessing she doesn't break 80% hit chance. or at least unlock her decoy skill which should be a longer lasting and plain better version of 'bait'. it should also be AOE going by how it worked in konosuba canon.

it'd be great if we could upgrade aqua's bless skill to last up to 3 turns compared to the current 1 turn. well when/if we get the feature to upgrade skills.

is it normal for power token things (forgot their name, the things that take a turn to start recharging to allow basic attack to hit x2-x3) to not have any noticeable effect on skills as opposed to basic attacks? it kinda sucks that if you 'use' them during skill use they don't either have effect, or refund them for having no effect. :(

Reactions: PastryIRL

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't aqua have the highest MP? could'a swore she was stated to have excess MP up the wazoo... though i guess that could make the game a little broken early on...
It would indeed make her broken :)
I constantly tweak attributes and other values, though, so it might not stay that way.

lalatina's hit ratio even after getting buffed by aqua + random eris statue (+35 hit) blessing she doesn't break 80% hit chance.
Definitely planning to address that (and her utility in general in the future! In particular, in v0.1.4 she'll receive a small accuracy bonus for each training session.

it'd be great if we could upgrade aqua's bless skill to last up to 3 turns compared to the current 1 turn. well when/if we get the feature to upgrade skills.
Skill upgrades is actually planned but I'm not planning on adding it in v0.1.4. There's already too many things on the to-do list...

is it normal for power token things (forgot their name, the things that take a turn to start recharging to allow basic attack to hit x2-x3) to not have any noticeable effect on skills as opposed to basic attacks? it kinda sucks that if you 'use' them during skill use they don't either have effect, or refund them for having no effect.
Boosts actually do improve skill's accuracy & damage (or other values, like heal). I'm working on a way to telegraph the difference better because the benefit of boosting is unclear

Urago

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for the great Chris content! I feel like there's not as much art and stuff from her compared to the main girls or even Yunyun and Wiz. This is a great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes