billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, i can also confirm there's something wonky going on with the notifications when MC does something to gain rep or affection. oddly enough though it worked properly the first time, but every time after makes the sound but with no pop-up notification thing in the corner.

it might be tied to yun-yun's quest since that's the first thing i did after importing my save file. will post more if i figure out more.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
is it me or does drinking with luna make her seem lanky as fuck. personally i thought she was more stocky/chubby then this... but that could easily be me being dumb thinking it would've suit her better and remembering her that way. *shrug*

about the notification bug, seems loading a save file fixed it. will have to try yunyun's quest again on a new play though to confirm, i'm thinking it might be related to the hunt for clues scenes messing with something. could be wrong though. :unsure:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i dunno this parody game will be good or no, :unsure:
good luck
the only concerning thing is the inclusion of other series. i would have preferred non-konosuba characters to be limited to the dream bonus scenes. i think momo's inclusion is dumb but fine, gabriel similarly, rezero cast to be a bit intrusive, and the quint dream scene to be an ideal way for crossovers imo.
edit: forgot to mention, the references and banter are beautiful.

everything else regarding the konosuba cast is top notch imo, very in character for them. the combat is fine and is getting tweaked regularly with the majority being improvements for early game grind reduction. because the party kazuma puts together is over specialized. and aqua is an idiot. (though part of me wants her to be an NPC controlled ally until her affection gets high enough)

Last edited:
Reactions: QuestionTime

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
PastryIRL
you should consider opening a poll for kicks on who's their fav girl in the game once all are introduced. you could use the poll productively as for which characters your player base wants most to prioritize their content, but i think just making one for kicks is better. :p

#teamyunyun
Best girl is by far and without a doubt Darkness!

Darkness Blush.jpg

Praise Aqua
You misspelled Eris

Reactions: mrttao

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Best girl is by far and without a doubt Darkness!

View attachment 1847196
yunyun > darkness > iris = lolisa > chris/eris > wiz = aqua > rin > everyone else that's female > :poop: > megumin! :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

jk, megumin is maybe just above aqua and wiz to me. though that said i like this aqua more than the canon one, so aqua might be above megumin in this game specifically.

but yea, darkness is pretty close to best girl status. so i mostly agree more than disagree. she requires training though, both in and out the bedroom!:sneaky:

edit: best bro is vanir, i like him better than kazuma. and dust is... well dust. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
the only concerning thing is the inclusion of other series. i would have preferred non-konosuba characters to be limited to the dream bonus scenes. i think momo's inclusion is dumb but fine, gabriel similarly, rezero cast to be a bit intrusive, and the quint dream scene to be an ideal way for crossovers imo.
edit: forgot to mention, the references and banter are beautiful.

everything else regarding the konosuba cast is top notch imo, very in character for them. the combat is fine and is getting tweaked regularly with the majority being improvements for early game grind reduction. because the party kazuma puts together is over specialized. and aqua is an idiot. (though part of me wants her to be an NPC controlled ally until her affection gets high enough)
yes it is the crossover thing, im consern how the story will it goes, why do the mc is kazuma? if the mc is out of nowhere its ok the story maybe mc wanna take control like perv thing just like past other game have parody n harem thing with bad execution, good idea but bad executin though, but dunno i havn't played too

i'll see after i play some time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
yes it is the crossover thing, im consern how the story will it goes, why do the mc is kazuma? if the mc is out of nowhere its ok the story maybe mc wanna take control like perv thing just like past other game have parody n harem thing with bad execution, good idea but bad executin though, but dunno i havn't played too

i'll see after i play some time
your grammer is a bit choppy so i only understood abit over half of what you said. however, i do agree it was a bit unnecessary for the MC to be someone other than kazuma. within the bounds of acceptable but unnecessary.

imo the best start off would've been kazuma asking for a memory wipe from eris due to trauma from dieing another gruesome death. being warned it would remove all memories since coming to the new world but none before it. (so references can still be made) and kazuma still going though with it regardless. this could give reason for aqua to show off her rarely seen maternal side, since eris would definitely tell her. and more plausibility reasoning to why she puts out so early compared to others with her 'divine time'. while also effectively making us a 'new' kazuma we players can mold how we want.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
your grammer is a bit choppy so i only understood abit over half of what you said. however, i do agree it was a bit unnecessary for the MC to be someone other than kazuma. within the bounds of acceptable but unnecessary.

imo the best start off would've been kazuma asking for a memory wipe from eris due to trauma from dieing another gruesome death. being warned it would remove all memories since coming to the new world but none before it. (so references can still be made) and kazuma still going though with it regardless. this could give reason for aqua to show off her rarely seen maternal side, since eris would definitely tell her. and more plausibility reasoning to why she puts out so early compared to others with her 'divine time'. while also effectively making us a 'new' kazuma we players can mold how we want.
yes im bad at english, :KEK: well after read ur replies maybe i just need to play to see how the story

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
PastryIRL
update on notification bug, just played the yunyun quest on a new save file. no errors at all. maybe it's tied to save importation? but that doesn't quite explain how saving and loading can fix it? does it?

random note: i want a repeatable event involving giving headpats to yunyun. and i'm kinda surprised yunyun didn't give any of her cold-angry retorts when reading the girl's dairy when choosing the cruel response.

also on the note of yunyun's quest how come she didn't mention she knows teleport? and how come she didn't use it before or just after the scene in the girl's room? story timeline wise (in comparison to the canon konosuba) she should know that spell already no?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, wonder if the compressed version bugged out the welfare check quest; after clicking all the highlights I can't seem to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-.- wow them tracks were annoying to spot.

• Haha
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes