Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
going forward you'll be able to remove aqua
there is a god, though her supple chest is suspiciously artificial, there is a god nonetheless
certain other deadbeat who can only cast her magic once
I'll have you know nuclear magic is a perfectly valid school and is infinitely more useful than the so-called "goddess" of liver poisoning and petty party tricks. hell, she can't even learn water gun(n)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll have you know nuclear magic is a perfectly valid school and is infinitely more useful than the so-called "goddess" of liver poisoning and petty party tricks. hell, she can't even learn water gun(n)
Aqua can at least buff and serve as an extra punch bag, even if her healing is kinda shit.

But hey i just had a pretty good idea about how to make Megumin more useful, what if we kill her and then have Aqua resurrect her?
Won't her mana also be restored? :devilish::coffee:

Actually screw them all i want Wiz in my party, i wanted to squeeze that chest for forever now... :giggle::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aqua can at least buff and serve as an extra punch bag, even if her healing is kinda shit.

But hey i just had a pretty good idea about how to make Megumin more useful, what if we kill her and then have Aqua resurrect her? Won't her mana also be restored? :devilish::coffee:

Actually screw them all i want Wiz in my party, i wanted to squeeze that chest for forever now... :giggle::coffee:
How about a secret class where you become a literal chad, and use as a club Aqua.
The true ultimate weapon giving usefulness to uselessness

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Wait, i just remembered... Kazuma learned Drain Touch from Wiz.
So he can use it to funnel mana between party members as well as steal mana from enemies.
How come i didn't see it in the game? Maybe didn't reach level req? :unsure::coffee:
Come to think of it, he actually has a fuck-ton of skills:
Will be interesting to see how Pastry will implement them. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, while sitting on the toilet and listening to my asshole casting "explosions" repeatedly, i got to thinking again.
And then i remembered that in Kazuma's isekai, one does not simply learn skills by leveling.
It works like in some mmorpg's, you earn skill points and then you can use those to buy skills you are interested in.
Kazuma learns new skills from other characters, like Wiz.

I suppose in this game you could create personalized quests in order to let Kazuma learn new skills and then similarly you would use the skill points you earned from leveling to buy them. These quests would vary in difficulty, Drain Touch for example was easy for Kazuma to learn, he just had to ask Wiz.
But that doesn't mean all skills have to be that easy to learn. :unsure::coffee:

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: PastryIRL and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, while sitting on the toilet and listening to my asshole casting "explosions" repeatedly, i got to thinking again.
And then i remembered that in Kazuma's isekai, one does not simply learn skills by leveling.
It works like in some mmorpg's, you earn skill points and then you can use those to buy skills you are interested in.
Kazuma learns new skills from other characters, like Wiz.

I suppose in this game you could create personalized quests in order to let Kazuma learn new skills and then similarly you would use the skill points you earned from leveling to buy them. These quests would vary in difficulty, Drain Touch for example was easy for Kazuma to learn, he just had to ask Wiz.
But that doesn't mean all skills have to be that easy to learn. :unsure::coffee:
Nice argument, but the beginning of your post left me more traumatized than Kazuma finding Sylvia’s… belongings

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i wonder if in-game we can get MC to learn vanir's death eye beam skill. a part of me wonders if that skill has a caped damage effect, like it can not kill it's opponents but does high damage. could be quite useful if MC ever gets any tamer skills or need to subdue something instead of kill it. (like darkness or aqua per say :KEK: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PastryIRL

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Been wondering, has anyone ever noticed this one?:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the anime her hand is animated and moves as if she's fondling Aqua's boob. Sneaky little slut! :LUL::coffee:
I mean in the anime there a lot, and I mean A LOT, of boob physics.
They juggle each time Gravity says so.
But no, I didn’t know it, so thanks coffee man

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Pastry not go offtopic, but I bet you throw your table as soon as you saw Octopath 2 trailer
You know, for all my love for Octopath, I hope this time around they solve the biggest flaw the original game suffered from

I mean, you make a JRPG with EIGHT characters, how in the world do you think its okay to not have any character interactions? They barely acknowledge each others existence outside of very few bonus scenes with very specific requirements.

How come i didn't see it in the game? Maybe didn't reach level req?
I plan to have it as a reward for leveling Wiz affection eventually. Kinda like how you learn Steal from Chris in her second event.

Although the mechanics of Drain Touch are something to think about since it requires two targets (of either party), which my system currently does not support so I'd need to make some changes.
Alternatively, I could split it into two skills (Drain MP and Donate MP, exactly how Octopath did it), but it feels like a bandage solution and I don't think it would work well in Adventurer Trainer since the fights tend to be over pretty quickly (so wasting two turns on using this has a much larger impact).

he actually has a fuck-ton of skills:
I'm not going to implement all of them, but we'll see some you can learn from other characters. Especially now that the Guild is in the game, which is a valuable tool for me to introduce new characters.

(like darkness or aqua per say :KEK: )
friendly fire you say :sneaky:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Alternatively, I could split it into two skills (Drain MP and Donate MP, exactly how Octopath did it), but it feels like a bandage solution and I don't think it would work well in Adventurer Trainer since the fights tend to be over pretty quickly (so wasting two turns on using this has a much larger impact).
I agree.
but we'll see some you can learn from other characters. Especially now that the Guild is in the game, which is a valuable tool for me to introduce new characters.
Neat. :cool::coffee:
I'm all hyped now.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You know, for all my love for Octopath, I hope this time around they solve the biggest flaw the original game suffered from

I mean, you make a JRPG with EIGHT characters, how in the world do you think its okay to not have any character interactions? They barely acknowledge each others existence outside of very few bonus scenes with very specific requirements.

I plan to have it as a reward for leveling Wiz affection eventually. Kinda like how you learn Steal from Chris in her second event.

Although the mechanics of Drain Touch are something to think about since it requires two targets (of either party), which my system currently does not support so I'd need to make some changes.

I'm not going to implement all of them, but we'll see some you can learn from other characters. Especially now that the Guild is in the game, which is a valuable tool for me to introduce new characters.

Ah damn on the Octopath thing, I agree so much, it was one of the main reasons that I played it, and it let me down.
I didn’t expect some kind of overarching story but c’mon you have 8 characters with 8 stories that don’t interconnect each other.
They don’t fight or ally, they feel completely absent.
I wanted something like Suikoden 2 or Secret of mana 2, but in the end it was disappointing on that aspect.

Anywas good good for the techniques and abilities, I wait the end of the month with anticipation

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020

two skills for drain touch seems appropriate, but with them functioning differently each. the first is where kazuma keeps the mana for himself. the second where the mana is transferred to designated target. might also be an idea to 'overload' an enemy with mana to subdue or outright turn them into a bomb. both siphoning mana from a target though... and the possibility of the target being self? maybe?... so have fun with that... :HideThePain:

personally i'd suggest all of the skills in the anime/LN to be learnable. make there be so many skills we actually have to grind a fuck ton if we want them all! as an adventurer you should be able to acquire every single skill that isn't race locked. also let me just say i love stacking passives... please consider adding a crap ton of those if you'd please! it is an idea to consider making your game playable as an RPG game as much as a smut after all! :p kinda curious if we can learn dragon riding and maybe spear skill from dust, darkness's defense skills, vanir's eye beam, then choose to ride a dragon and claim to be the new demon lord almost like what the crimson demon clan does! LOL

except kazuma being serious about it and fighting the king for alice's hand in marriage thus giving some royal legitimacy. :KEK:

also yes friendly fire! hell, make it so we can challenge our own party members to a fight at the mansion or outside town if we so choose to. i think darkness would get a kick out of being turned into a training dummy to 'test' skills on, and aqua need to be punished occasionally for her stupidity!!! being able to spar with yunyun, wiz, eris*cough*chris would be interesting too since they should be able to kick kazuama's ass. similarly with alice once she gets introduced!

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
claim to be the new demon lord almost like what the crimson demon clan does! LOL

except kazuma being serious about it
I like this, been thinking myself that Kazuma would probably make for a pretty decent demon lord himself. :LUL::coffee:
The fun we could have as a demon lord Kazuma seem immeasurable.
Darkness would probably be ecstatic to finally become a demon lord's sex slave. :sneaky::coffee:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like this, been thinking myself that Kazuma would probably make for a pretty decent demon lord himself. :LUL::coffee:
The fun we could have as a demon lord Kazuma seem immeasurable.
Darkness would probably be ecstatic to finally become a demon lord's sex slave. :sneaky::coffee:
This needs to be part of the cononical ending. If not, this must be made into a fanfic.

And yes, I approve of the Darkuzma shipping (Sorry Aqua)

Aqua pause.jpg

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
From all the ships I have seen making in Konosuba, Kazuma x Aqua is the weakest.
Kazuma would rather be eaten twice by a toad than dating that useless goddess
Well he is at least reacting to her sexually for sure in the first season, we could give her the position of: Fucktoy. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes