PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I think it's the compressed version in the thread.
Thanks, I'll mark it as potentially buggy.

Will probably add an integrity check in the future versions to make sure the build is running on the correct version of Ren'Py, and display a warning if they don't.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks, I'll mark it as potentially buggy.

Will probably add an integrity check in the future versions to make sure the build is running on the correct version of Ren'Py, and display a warning if they don't.
I have downloaded the uncompressed version, I guess that will eliminate the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Santi-Sama

Aug 27, 2022
Find a fishing pond in the forest/plains while adventuring
I've done it but how long does it take for a damn salmon to come out? I literally already have the skill from reading the fishing book to catch it so why don't I catch it?

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I've done it but how long does it take for a damn salmon to come out? I literally already have the skill from reading the fishing book to catch it so why don't I catch it?
Because there are different types of fish, and it also depends on timing it well.
Time it badly and you get crap fish, time it well an you get top-quality fish.
I caught salmon real easy, probably because i'm good at timing. :whistle::coffee:

Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see, salmon is rare quality, so you probably need to try and intentionally wait a little when it flashes so that you can catch lower quality fish such as salmon instead of the epic quality fish if you time it to perfection.

Last edited:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Time it badly and you get crap fish, time it well an you get top-quality fish.
To clarify on that: the window for a successful catch is 0.68 seconds (a full 1.00s if you have the Fishing feat).
If you click within the first half of that window, there is a 50/50 chance to receive Epic/Rare fish.
If you do it in the second half, your reward changes to 50/50 chance to receive Rare/Common.

So effectively, Salmon is always a possible drop, no matter how quick you are at the minigame.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Ding-ding-ding, Adventurers! New Year, new update!

v0.1.6 is now live for $10+ Patrons.
The download links are available in this post ->

Public Release Date: January 26th

I kept looking for reasons to delay the release to add more content, but honestly, I think it's already got a sizable chunk of changes (and I should prioritize sticking to the schedule). Check out the changelog below and see for yourself!

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Ding-ding-ding, Adventurers! New Year, new update!

v0.1.6 is now live for $10+ Patrons.
The download links are available in this post ->

Public Release Date: January 26th

I kept looking for reasons to delay the release to add more content, but honestly, I think it's already got a sizable chunk of changes (and I should prioritize sticking to the schedule). Check out the changelog below and see for yourself!

The update is impressive, you've done great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes