♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Holy shit dude I was not expecting that amazing OP! Keep up the great work this is definitly one of the most polished Ren'Py games ive seen especially with the neat turn based combat.
Indeed, most of the devs on here don't even deserve to lick Pastry's boots in terms of skill, effort, and even creativity. :whistle::coffee:

Don't let that go to your head Pastry.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
idk if anyone have reported this before or not but when gura is riding kazuma in the dominant animation, the tip of
his dick clips through her belly.
Was reported this morning

Here's the hotfix v0.1.6a addressing that (and a couple of other issues):

v0.1.6a Patch:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full v0.1.6a builds available on right now, I'm uploading them to Mega as we speak.

Last edited:

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
Had to double-check the quest names because I was beginning to think I was doing quests wrong.
"Go fight wolves in the forest"
"Okay, yeah, sure."
[goes fishing, opens three boxes, gets a blessing from Eris]
"Quest complete."

The quests are called 'explore the forest/plains', so I guess I technically did it right.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Well, this is a nice surprise, I came back to Adventurer Trainer when 0.1.5 was out and Pastry made the Protagonist Kazuma, plus more awesome content as seen in both 0.1.5 and 0.1.6. Looking good so far and looking forward to more. Especially since it is Kazuma going lewd route and more importantly Harem that seems more like a Polycyle route.

as for new girls to be added when Pastry is able to do this, obviously Yunyun route, Wiz route, Luna route, Rin route, Ghrislane the Blacksmith route are good ideas. Sena getting a route down the line is good. Oh that reminds me, Fantastic Days has the Axel Hearts Performers which are Lia, Erika and Cielo, Melissa the Treasure Hunter ranger, Amy the beastkin, Melu/Meru the Lightning Spirit. those could be options to consider, but as a "it would be cool to EVENTUALLY have them in Adventurer Trainer, not a must have" and not a "if yuz don'tz add deez stuffs in game nowz, me angy!" sort of comment.

almost forgot about the Konosuba Movie, the Demon General introduced there called Sylvia the Growth Chimera could be a good addition later. and since she has the ability to use Tentacles, that can offer loads of scenarios for this Hentai game, like Tentacle shibari mode, or simply holding Kazuma with her Tentacles when she rides him and also standing blowjob and using her tentacles to hold him up fir the BJ(she is a tall woman) sort of stuff. you could probably also use her for Shapeshifter type content, which could include changing her three sizes of Bust, Booty and Hips and probably have abilities that allow her to change appearance and even species on the fly, shapeshifter offer loads of ropelplay potential after all.

Hm, did anyone else recommend anything similar? look at page 11. . . .

Non-futa?
You are literally asking for a sylvia with no purpose.
. . . incorrect. We have a Shapeshifter that can consume materials to change forms, meaning taking and removing parts as well as consuming monster material and artifacts to turn into Monster girl and Magi Tech Gynoid from Artifacts. but no, you just want the gag of Kazuma's second traumatization to continue.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i wish Aqua is made virgin
Aqua is not a virgin? For some reason I always pictured the "Pure and mighty goddess" being one. Who did she give her first time to and what was their reaction to it?

Was reported this morning

Here's the hotfix v0.1.6a addressing that (and a couple of other issues):

v0.1.6a Patch: MEGA

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full v0.1.6a builds available on right now, I'm uploading them to Mega as we speak.
Wow, you work fast :)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aqua is not a virgin? For some reason I always pictured the "Pure and mighty goddess" being one. Who did she give her first time to and what was their reaction to it?

Wow, you work fast :)
She probably misunderstood pilates for sex.
Still not really a big deal imo, Aqua remains Aqua, useless.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I have read four books, are there more I'm missing?
you found 4 books? I only found 2. although from the changelog, it seems that the 0.1.6 boild has 5 books to find.

also, why not go to a library? even though Axel is the town of beginners, it probably has a library.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Too easy and boring duh. :whistle::coffee:
if that is the case, then doing favors for the library lady could work to make it interesting. And you get new scenes with a new waifu.

Since Kazuma's reputation is bad, the favors make sense as a guarantee that Kaz will not mess up the library, which can develop into lewd favors later.

edit: that could be a idea for a new location in Axel, not a must do it last version sort of situation.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
if that is the case, then doing favors for the library lady could work to make it interesting. And you get new scenes with a new waifu.

Since Kazuma's reputation is bad, the favors make sense as a guarantee that Kaz will not mess up the library, which can develop into lewd favors later.

edit: that could be a idea for a new location in Axel, not a must do it last version sort of situation.
Well, at the very least, this could be an excuse to put some meganekos into the game. :whistle::coffee:

megamegameganeko.gif

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes