bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AdventurerTrainer-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
As always, I look forward to hearing your feedback.
welp first thing's first my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. why? all because you showed us the depraved and uncensored hand holding on darkness', eris*cough* chris', megumin's scene during the festival fireworks. filthy degenerate at least pixelate it! :KEK::ROFLMAO:

jokes aside i'm actually a bit disappointed we can't regift the book of fencing to darkness after reading it. or even use its teaching to train up darkness' accuracy ourselves a little bit more. (maybe with a ero event on their last session?) still, i'm glad you added the remove duplicate books from inventory after reading i had a fishing book in my inventory since forever! LOL

nice job adding working construction at night, that helps a lot with lowering the grind to expand the days til jailed counter. wonder when that counter is going to be turned into a debt remaining counter so we can pay it off and regain freedom again though. i'm guessing when we're ready to expand on other cities in some far flung update.

a bit amused you decided to have the bird creatures to be cockatrice with design similar to creature girls manga series.

suggestion, when using reputation for special dialogue, we should gain at least a point of the related prereq rep.

also the traceback file is in regards to a jibril fight that bugged out on me forcing me to load an auto save just before the fight. (luckily that was enough to fix it, and it didn't happen a second time.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
welp first thing's first my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. why? all because you showed us the depraved and uncensored hand holding on darkness', eris*cough* chris', megumin's scene during the festival fireworks. filthy degenerate at least pixelate it! :KEK::ROFLMAO:

jokes aside i'm actually a bit disappointed we can't regift the book of fencing to darkness after reading it. or even use its teaching to train up darkness' accuracy ourselves a little bit more. (maybe with a ero event on their last session?) still, i'm glad you added the remove duplicate books from inventory after reading i had a fishing book in my inventory since forever! LOL

nice job adding working construction at night, that helps a lot with lowering the grind to expand the days til jailed counter. wonder when that counter is going to be turned into a debt remaining counter so we can pay it off and regain freedom again though. i'm guessing when we're ready to expand on other cities in some far flung update.

a bit amused you decided to have the bird creatures to be cockatrice with design similar to creature girls manga series.

suggestion, when using reputation for special dialogue, we should gain at least a point of the related prereq rep.

also the traceback file is in regards to a jibril fight that bugged out on me forcing me to load an auto save just before the fight. (luckily that was enough to fix it, and it didn't happen a second time.)
Tbh, Darkness not missing seems like a sort of ultimate skill.
Kinda like how your companions get a 3rd Persona in Persona 4 and 5 when you max their social links.

• Red Heart

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
Oh no. Can we put the psycho angel bitch back we found her please. Really don't need any more waifu murder in my life right now.

• Haha

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Tbh, Darkness not missing seems like a sort of ultimate skill.
Kinda like how your companions get a 3rd Persona in Persona 4 and 5 when you max their social links.
aye it would be if darkness had a higher strength stat than kazuma like in canon. in game i have the party at level 11 and darkness is only the second highest with her strength stat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when i don't need darkness to tank hits i'll have aqua buff her for extra DPT usually only against mobs tho.

props to pastry for making the jibriel fight decently hard though. actually made me switch my skill upgrades around for it. (y)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
PastryIRL First of all thank you for your work the game is amazing, keep with the good work!!
Second there is a plan that will add change MC name? I always like to self incert in game
Originally MC wasn’t Kazuma but then pastry decided to change, (but as always you cannot satisfy everyone)

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes