billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I find it funny that most people tell me it's either too easy or too hard
:Hehe~1:

Idk if that's a good or a bad thing
bet the people saying it's too easy are NGNL fans. if i remember right canon-wise jibriel is supposed to be well above city buster bordering continental sinker. so in that way alone she's too easy. in terms of game balance though, i see no issue in either direction. she's in a building which she also doesn't want destroyed and thus is also holding back a bit.

the bigger question one must ask is, when are we going to recruit her for our party? *power fantasy mode activated*

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
bet the people saying it's too easy are NGNL fans. if i remember right canon-wise jibriel is supposed to be well above city buster bordering continental sinker. so in that way alone she's too easy. in terms of game balance though, i see no issue in either direction. she's in a building which she also doesn't want destroyed and thus is also holding back a bit.

the bigger question one must ask is, when are we going to recruit her for our party? *power fantasy mode activated*
If she gets recruited she’ll become your standard “Boss at home” ally, her glory will vanish for gameplay reasons.

But that said, here is an even BIGGER question!
When is Saitama going to come as a super boss fight? I don’t care if it’s not a fantasy anime but damn we need the bald cape for a blood shedding fight.
(He doesn’t even get defeated, he just gets bored and goes to buy shit in nearest mini market)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
If she gets recruited she’ll become your standard “Boss at home” ally, her glory will vanish for gameplay reasons.

But that said, here is an even BIGGER question!
When is Saitama going to come as a super boss fight? I don’t care if it’s not a fantasy anime but damn we need the bald cape for a blood shedding fight.
(He doesn’t even get defeated, he just gets bored and goes to buy shit in nearest mini market)
sadly your prob right, as she is currently like that despite the library not being our home.

as for baldy, for that fight we need bald kazuma after he uses the potions exploit for added laughs. needs to be bald on bald action. :KEK: :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: PastryIRL and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since I haven't seen anyone talking about it... is that "Chess" minigame actually meant to be played and won?
I thought you could move Kazuma/the heart on the field but no command prompts seem to work and all actions seem to have pre programmed reaction makeing it impossible to win that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since I haven't seen anyone talking about it... is that "Chess" minigame actually meant to be played and won?
I thought you could move Kazuma/the heart on the field but no command prompts seem to work and all actions seem to have pre programmed reaction makeing it impossible to win that
Wild Evangelion appears talking about chess

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
canon-wise jibriel is supposed to be well above city buster bordering continental sinker
Quite literally a god killing machine :D

Yes! The touch controls on Android or WASD on PC is how you would control the heart. Does that not work for you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Yes! The touch controls on Android or WASD on PC is how you would control the heart. Does that not work for you?

welp, guess selecting act 4 times was enough for me. quite literally didn't even move the heart not knowing wtf was going on and won it first try. LOL

maybe this is what some of the people meant when they said she was too easy. :KEK:

• Haha

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
welp, guess selecting act 4 times was enough for me. quite literally didn't even move the heart not knowing wtf was going on and won it first try. LOL

maybe this is what some of the people meant when they said she was too easy. :KEK:
OHH that's what they meant when they said Jibril was too easy. I though they were talking about the actual boss fight and not the chess game :FacePalm:

7zdd76.jpg

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
OHH that's what they meant when they said Jibril was too easy. I though they were talking about the actual boss fight and not the chess game :FacePalm:
>_>
<_<
umm... i was (in part) making a joke, pastry already said there's ppl on his discord who are intentionally challenging her while under-leveled. :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

How tf do you get Megumin's Minor explosion and intense burn? Also Aqua's Sacred Dispel?? I didn't know you could upgrade their attacks :WaitWhat:
*cough*topleftcornerwheninfreeroam*cough*

• Red Heart

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Quite literally a god killing machine :D

I tried arrow keys, but useing "act" only make Jibel looked at me impressed it's neither follows up to her turn nor does it cause any noteable damage to her.

EDIT: Ah I see now you have to click on the Option that appears in the box wich normally holds the descrition text of what happens.
Can't say that was to intuitive

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes