Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Maybe a simple explanation window would be sufficient, you have those at every first time appearing of special mechanics so far afterall
Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, it took me a second to realise that the game against Jibril required you to move the heart icon thing. I haven't played or watched Undertale properly but I believe its based off that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Thanks for the update, in review of the change log and in regard to Megumin's explosion in doors, an explosion of that size would it not also have damaging effects or repercussion on the group because of the in-closed area? In closing am wondering if you allow the indoor explosion, would it be possible for said character to learn a less powerful type of explosion for indoor use?
Thanks for reading and your reply, look forward to exploring the game again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no i mean that she is like little sister to kazuma cus she always getting money from him on her stuff
and kazuma is like big brother getting her out of trouble every time and if u would saw anime u would know he dont see her in sexual way like every other girl even thoshe got better curves than megumin or eris
In the Anime he sees NOONE as sexual interesting Partner... cause he puts far to much importance on their Characters... and those are horrible all through the bench.
In this game he ignores any Character traits and only values their fuckability.... which is the sole reason this works as a H-game
Thanks for the update, in review of the change log and in regard to Megumin's explosion in doors, an explosion of that size would it not also have damaging effects or repercussion on the group because of the in-closed area? In closing am wondering if you allow the indoor explosion, would it be possible for said character to learn a less powerful type of explosion for indoor use?
Thanks for reading and your reply, look forward to exploring the game again.
The "Indoor" explosion is already a weakened form of explosion... which is unlike the Anime where Megumin is only interested in makeing bigger and stronger explosions

Mar 24, 2019
Genuinely an amazing game already, I only see this level of quality once in a blue moon, my only concern is that the updates also look pretty spaced out, which on one hand I understand with this game being such a big project.

On the other though, I'm hesitant to get invested into ANOTHER unfinished, highly polished ARPG (Or H-RPG if you prefer).

But I did it anyways, now I wait in blind silence not knowing when, or if more will come out. Because let's face it, life's messy that way.

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
no i mean that she is like little sister to kazuma cus she always getting money from him on her stuff
and kazuma is like big brother getting her out of trouble every time and if u would saw anime u would know he dont see her in sexual way like every other girl even thoshe got better curves than megumin or eris
That does make sense. I mean, he did like her for her beauty in the first episode but I guess that quickly faded after her constant crying, spending, and overall being Aqua. Imo Darkness would be the best girl for him.

__darkness_and_satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_gaston18_and_takeda...jpg

Mar 24, 2019
Out of curiosity, question for either dev who seems active on here or other completionists like me, are all the achievements that are in the current version of the game, including the seemingly hidden ones, possible to obtain?

Specifically the one that's titled "Festival of Eris", I've gotten almost all the events in the game, except for Luna's last one, and am trying to play as much of the game as I can before leaving it be until the next update comes out, whenever that may be. I pretty much binged 90% of the game and just want some hints for the hidden late game stuff.

• Red Heart

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Out of curiosity, question for either dev who seems active on here or other completionists like me, are all the achievements that are in the current version of the game, including the seemingly hidden ones, possible to obtain?

Specifically the one that's titled "Festival of Eris", I've gotten almost all the events in the game, except for Luna's last one, and am trying to play as much of the game as I can before leaving it be until the next update comes out, whenever that may be. I pretty much binged 90% of the game and just want some hints for the hidden late game stuff.
Festival of Eris it’s bugged

• Red Heart
Mar 24, 2019
Also, really need some sort of hint as to the hidden part of the last Luna thing, I've done just about everything in the game, almost got all achievements now, just that one event missing.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw a post by the dev that says it's glitched until 0.1.8

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes